Ch.38:Sakura

Personally I'm not in love with this chapter, but I decided it's been a while. And why not throw in some Kashi too? It's sort of a filler chap but not quite.. I'll update again soon, considering I have the next chapter planned out. Okay people who read Deceitful, we need like a cool name. Idk. I just want one.. Ah nevermind, but if you wanna throw me a suggestion by all means go ahead and do it.

That parody on the side cracked me up and I loved how all the abridged version Team 7 acted, and it's from Abridge'd Comedy I think. So yeah. Enjoy, I love you all, and I want pasta.<3333333

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basically, right now I was crouched behind a bush, in a miniature cave, trying to run away from a man who belongs in an insane asylum .

I brought my knees up to my chest, wrapped my arms around them and rested my head on top, my cheek against my knees. My neck was literally cramping because of my position. My eye was pressed against the top of the cave.

Focusing on masking my chakra while trying to slow my breathing is not an easy task. Especially after running for a half hour. Who knew he'd have so much stamina.

"You were never good at quieting your breathing even if you weren't exercising. Remember when you'd play hide and seek? You were always the first one found since you could be heard from across the street." Inner joked.

"Oh shut it." I growled, annoyed by my current situation.

It was all his fault.

Fires need fuel.

And I was cold.

Not to mention I was doing him a favor, it's not like he needed it anyways.

I mean, it makes him look like a creeper. I guess some aren't as greatful as others.

"Oh Pi-nk-y!" A voice called out playfully.

I almost shivered. Sure it sounded playful, but I knew I was going to be paying the price soon.

"Maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all.." Inner trailed off.

" It's his fault for making me stay on the COLD floor with no fire to warm me. I could've died." I pointed out, trying to make my actions seem reasonable.

"You're just trying to make up an excuse so he won't kill you."

"You know me so well."

A sound broke my concentration and I faltered just the slightest, dropping my mask and letting out a huff.  I froze completely but that was when the wind decided to torture me, making it unbearably cold while my pink locks had caught onto the bush in front of me.

I shivered involountarily and cursed internally.

That might as well have been a sign that said 'Sakura's right here! No need to look further! Revenge can be fulfilled here!'

Oh and if the world hasn't noticed by now, I hate cold weather. I can never handle it.

Plus it was cold on that one day..

I managed to bump my head on the 'ceiling' which hurt but it managed to clear my thoughts. No need to think about her.. That'll be done later.. If I live, hopefully.

I inwardly sighed. My near death experience would be inevitable with him acting the way he was. I mean seriously, who knew he'd care about such a stupid thing. He's definitely an idiot.

I shut my eyes as the wind blew again. It was actually loud too, which was just perfect. Moving my hands towards my ears to block out the sound, I suddenly froze when a voice was directly in front of my bush.