Ch.31

Song foreshadows something with Sakura and a certain someone later in the story  ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

To my surprise, the whole place looked like a normal house.

A little big, but normal.

I looked around the huge hallway when Samantha snorted.

"Expecting a dungeon? Or maybe an execution ground?" She joked as she stopped in front of a door.

"Well knowing you, you would have definitely enjoyed that." I replied coolly.

"Yeah, that is true. Maybe I can turn one of the other rooms into one." Samantha murmured to herself.

As she gestured to all the rooms and explained what was what, I tuned it out and just stared at a random plant.

Why am I here?

What do they want from me?

It's like everyone knows a big huge secret except for me.

"Are you even listening?!?" Samantha's sharp tone broke my thoughts.

"Mhm." I nodded.

"Liar."

I whipped around to see Itachi right behind me.

"Guess I know you're actually capable of being an S-rank criminal." I muttered to myself.

"You seriously doubt that?" Itachi questioned.

"Well, I did. Seeing this place isn't as frightening as I thought it'd be, I was hoping you guys  wouldn't be so... in shape." I finished, while turning back to Samantha.

"Running away was your plan?" Samantha raised an eye-brow.

"Considering I'm as confused as hell right now it'd be a good chance to clear my head and figure everything out. Plus, I don't think I can trust either of you." I stated boldly.

"We could've killed you a long time ago. And hon, believe me we definitely can't kill you now. And that'd make me a bad older sister if I ended up killing you." Samantha shrugged.

I was kind of curious on the inside.

She talks about death and killing so easily.

Could it..

Could it be she's killed so many people she's actually gotten used to it?

Probably.

She is here with Itachi Uchiha after all.

I decided to play it cool and just accept the fact I may be staying here.

For a little while.

I sighed, giving up my cold attitude.

I looked up to Samantha.

"Can I get something to eat?" I mumbled.

"Hm? Say that again?" Samantha grinned wickedly.

"Can I get something to eat." I repeated boredly.

"So Sakura does have a weakness!" Samantha exclaimed.

"It's a weakness everyone has! You have to eat in order to maintain your strength!" I yelled, with an irk mark appearing.

"Hm? Does Sakura not like having weaknesses shown?" Itachi smirked.

"Just give me some damn food." I mumbled.

"Not with that kind language." Samantha said while wiggling her finger.

I sighed heavily.

"Can you please give some food before I rip out your eyes and use them in soup? I think red eye balls would taste spicy." I said with a pointed look.

Itachi's eyes widened for a second but relaxed when Samantha laughed.

"Fine, fine. We'll get you your food." Samantha sighed.

I stood in the hallway dumb-founded until I realized I was supposed to follow them to the kitchen.

"Hurry up or  you're really going to have to eat red eye-balls for dinner." Samantha yelled from across the house.

I swiftly made my way to the kitchen and saw Samantha making ramen.

Well, she didn't make it, but she was boiling it.

"And done!" Samantha called out as she turned off the stove.

I quirked an eye-brow as a bowl of pork ramen was set in front of me.

"How'd you make it so fast if you might've not even fed me?" I asked.

"Easy. Either way I would've forced it down your throat. You can't take medicine on an empty stomach you know." Samantha answered while making a bowl for herself.

"Wait where are my chopsticks? Or even a fork?" I inquired, searching for them.

"Oh, right. We can't trust you either so I guess you'll be eating with a spoon tonight." Samantha smirked.

I grumbled and tried to eat the long noodles.

I failed.

Epically.

While Samantha was stifling her laughter, Itachi strode in with a confused look on his face.

"Where's my dinner?" Itachi questioned.

"B*tch you don't get none. I ain't yo' damn maid." Samantha informed as she ran out of the room.

Itachi sighed while running a finger through his hair.

"Guess I'll be starving to death. Later, Haruno." Itachi sighed as he left the room.

I stared at my ramen, thinking.

Naruto would probably brag about Ichiraku Ramen saying it was way better than this.

Neji would be quietly laughing, ignoring my death glares as I tried to eat with a spoon.

Ino would probably make fun of my predicament and start an arguement with me.

Which I'd participate in up until the point someone has to pull us back to keep us from mauling each other.

And Sasuke.

He'd probably be obsessed with his brother being here.

Well, if I were in his shoes, I would be too.

I exhaled loudly, stirring my ramen absentmindedly.

Was I really going to stay here?

A gleam of silver caught my eye as I glanced towards the stove.

Sure enough, right there near the pot, was a fork!

'Better than nothing.' I thought to myself as I headed for the fork.

As soon as I reached out to touch it, a streak of metal flew through the air making contact with the countertop.

I jerked back when I realized a kunai was aimed there.

"Use your spoon!" Samantha bellowed from across the house.

How the hell did she even see me?!?

I slumped in defeat, and went back to my seat, to finish eating my ramen.

With a spoon.