Ch. 15: Sakura

Song's about Sasuke!

******************************

I released everyone's genjutsu after my eyes were finally released and fluttered shut.

I smirked as I heard Sasuke exclaiming I put a genjutsu on him.

"She can do genjutsu while unconcious?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke nodded sullenly.

I let out a weak laugh.

Everyone's head turned to me.

I opened my eyes.

"That's how you give a proper ass-whooping!" I yelled  out.

Sasuke grumbled in the corner.

I hopped out of bed, wincing since my wrist was still miss-shapen.

"What's wrong ducky?" I asked loudly.

He looked into my eyes and gasped.

"What?" I asked as everyone turned towards me.

"S-sakura, your e-eyes there.." Hinata stuttered with a look of shock.

My vision wasn't blood red anymore so I guess that means I don't have my Sharingan.

Kakashi stepped up with my headband.

I looked into my reflection and gasped quietly.

My eyes were the same teal as they always were, but had the shape of the sharingan eye.

I blinked 3 times in a row rapidly, and they were gone.

"We all must be seeing things." I concluded wisely.

"She's right. I think its due to the lack of sleep we've been getting while staying at the hospital." Shikamaru stated.

"Shikamaru!" Everyone except Sasuke Hinata Neji and Kakashi exclaimed.

The people  I named just sighed.

"What? You guys didn't have to do that for me! The least I could do is heal your lack of sleep!" I smiled.

Ino groaned.

"See what you do Shikamaru? You just made her feel bad for us when she's the one who's seriously hurt!" Ino yelled.

"Oh, please, its just a few scratches." I rolled my eyes.

Ino looked serious.

"Sakura, you may not be able to-: Ino was cut off.

"Sakura, i think I have a few questions for you. Now, everyone please exit the room." He said quietly.

Everyone went without a word. Well, except for Naruto.

"But sensai! Sakura is really hu-" Naruto was interupted.

"Naruto, the hokage wanted me to tell you to report to her office for a mission." Kakashi said with a closed eye smile.

"But.." He trailed off giving me a pleading look.

"Just go." I sighed.

"HELL YEAH!!" He screamed, jumping out the window instead of using the door like a normal person.

I laughed, then winced due to my broken ribs.

"Now Sakura, I want to know what did happen during the Chunin exams. I want the whole truth and don't leave anything out. Any of this information could be extremely important." He said seriously.

I groaned.

"Seriously, I was about to tell you but when you said the last part it makes me not want too." I fake yawned.

"Sakura.." Kakashi warned.

"Alright, Alright.  I'm pretty sure you know what happened during the written exam since you were looking through the window but just in case you want to deny my statement, here we go. During the first exam..."