A Chat With The Demon Himself/ The Rose With A Tired Soul Part 2

Start from the beginning

      And he did, but forced me down as everything became a blur after......he--he.... raped me. It hurt from all the bruises, and I was....traumatized.

     He got off from me after he finished and spoke sinisterly. 'Your cute...I wonder if you'll be a beauty later on. If you are I'll have to take you back...and the name's Reynaldo the Hedgehog' and then I felt blurry and tired. Then, everything dark.

     The night came and I woke up in the dark forest. Crying in my new red outfit he had left me since my old yellow dress was ripped. My last words there stayed as tears dropped from me, they were,' I'm scared....I'm lost....-' and that was the last time I went to that forest.

    Staring now at Sonic, him seeing me, I don't want him to kill for me. But, if it means getting back at Reynaldo he should, he has to pay for the biggest price. The price of my freedom!

      Sonic, grabbed my hands,"Amy, is something wrong?" He ushered quietly as his head tilted.

       Finally, reacting I wrapped my arms around his dark fur, eyes making contact, not even backing down on this deal I spoke up quietly too but with eyes indicating a semi-smile.

       "Okey, you have my permission to procced. But--" He shoved his lips to my lips. "Mmphf--!" Escaped a sound from my mouth. I think this was real I'm beginning to feel that warmth.

      Stopping for now we departed holding each other in a hug. "Please, becareful....love you" and he slowly shook his head and he was gone.

      Looking back at the darkness it sent chills down my spine...the memory.

     A light came up ahead as I walked towards it. At the other side was a garden full of roses and pictures of me.

      I saw a teddy bear on the grass I picked it up. It had a note attached to it, with a signature. Sonics signature. I read over it.

      Dear, Amy

      I know I gave you a 'sleep kiss spell' which I'll explain what it is later when you wake up in 3 weeks.....or so. But, I've put this beautiful garden like place inside your coma so it won't be dark. I hope you like the teddy as well.

     Sincerely, yours

          Sonic the Hedgehog!

(P.S.- I'm going to send you more stuff through your coma so you'll feel at home. Love you!)

     I had the note, his love was all I needed for security. He's not a danger...he's not a criminal....he's my protector, my dark lover.

     "Thank you, Sonic. And, yes, I do. I do love it." I looked back at the garden grinning as I hugged the teddy and kissed his note.

        "Thanks, a bunch" And I ran to the warm light.

          As the warm breeze swept through my soft pink quills I was thinking back to that dream I had a while back, the dream before I found out Sonic was dark. When he and I ran through a field just like this. If only he was here right now. With me, to hold me, and talk to me.
______________________________________

(With Dark Sonic)

    I saw her, I know but, I needed to comfort her. I can't just leave her by the cold darkness. Seeing her through our minds was my power as well from speed.

    I stared back at the planet ahead. We've arrived back to Mobius. "Alright, Lyon! Here we are you better start thinking about the last time you saw Reynaldo!" I shouted as he followed behind.