Scared /Vow to My Heart With A Promise

Do not play song til I say so 👿 and this video belongs to EternalRacingStudio😀

In Amy's Dream

(Amy's POV)
It's strange to say I was on a date with my one and only guy. Sonic. He gave me so much kisses and hugs until something strange happened. The scene of the horizons sunset began to darken. The air smelt as if it was filled with the scent of dead animals. That's when I looked back at a very dark figure. It had eyes that had pure anger and shined white without pupils, but held an evil grin as if it was saying I was its next victim.
It came closer to me. I began to shiver in fear thinking if it was my last.Then It looked at me with a devilish grin , except it leaned into my ear and said, "Oh, dear~, how can I assist you sweety?" it whispered in a demonic voice. It sent shivers down my spine until it came closer to me once more by grabbing my arm forcefully. "You will never escape me! You are to be kept with me! FOREVER!!!" Now I figured out who it was it was Sonic!
I began to get horrified and then.

Wakes up

6:25 A.M. Saturday

"Aaaaaahh!!!! " I scream at the top of my lungs which caused me to sit up. Then I saw Sonic sitting up,he looked worried. "Ames, is something wrong?" He asked. "Well, I just had......" I couldn't say what I meant because it sounded childish."A nightmare?" He responded. "Yeah, sort of..."he smiled sweetly. "Ames you don't need to hide it. Everyone has nightmares, look if you like we can go to the park later on. Would like that?" I agreed to his kind offer. "Sonic?" I whispered in a nervous tone. "Yes, Ames? What's the matter?" "Well, I had this dream where I went on a date with this guy I like, right?"I spoke. "Yeah, and ?"he said in a weird tone. Was he jealous of himself?

(Sonics' POV)
Guy!? Oh! They are so dead! I could just imagine myself gripping any guy by the throat.Though, I don't want to scare Amy. "Yeah, and?" I said. "In my nightmare-ish dream he said he was going to keep me all to himself....and I was scared. That's why you heard me scream." it sounds like she was about to cry herself out again. I didn't want that, so I approached her with a hug.
All of a sudden I didn't know what I was doing it's as if those eyes of hers controlled me. ".....*pur*" alright now I just sounded ridiculous. I snapped out of my own love trance. I'm not a cat at all!"Uhm!...Sorry...about that." I replied with a nervous laugh along with an embarrassed grin,and my left hand scratching my quills. Then, I heard... a giggle? I spotted Amy giggling at my embarrassment. "Sonic, *giggles* why are you embarrassed? I mean, isn't that what we hedgehog's do? Pur? *giggles and smiles calmly*
"Well, yeah,but it's so embarrassing how can you not find it embarrassing!?" I pronounced with a shocked face. "Well, that's because I'm known to be the cutest hedgehog around!" she spoke with confidence. "Hmm... now I know then" I was kidding I just wanted to tease her a bit, but unfortunately, she toke it seriously, and whacked me dead hard with her famous piko piko hammer.
"Sonic! You jerk!"she shouted."I'm sorry I just wanted to mess with ya'! Instead what do I get hmm...oh that's right." says in a upset tone. "A whack on the head!" "Fine, I come her" she swayed her hands to signal me to come over to her."Okey" so I did as she said. "Sonic lay down on the bed, and wait I need to get the items I need to get ready."she informed.( Wait what!? What does that mean!?), I thought to myself.
" Su-sure thing!"

5 Minutes Later

I saw Amy come back she had an evil grin on along with something behind her back. "Hi, I'm back so I got a surprise for you....wanna see it?" Okey , I'm officially scared I don't know if I should say yes, or no. (Think Sonic think ) I told myself. "Um..yes?" I replied. "Ok, close your eyes" she said in a creepy voice. So, I closed my eyes then I felt the bed move like someone was climbing in ,and I knew it was Amy. Then. SPLASH! I Jumped in fear. It was water!
"Aaaaaahh!!!!!!" I shouted so loud your ear drums might break. I immediately eyed Amy. She was laughing her head off. "Hahaahaahaahahaha!!!" "What the h*** Amy!?!" I said annoyed. "Well-hehe you gotta admit it was pretty funny *giggles*" "Well, hardy har har
" I spoke with a sarcastic voice."Aaw! Why so down? Didn't you say 'yes' to my surprise?" "Except, I didn't know it was water!" "Fine, sorry I didn't give you a hint, Sonic" it was hard to stay mad at her, even if she is my crush. "Fine. I'll forgive you. But. No, creepy voices! Seriously, it scared the bananas out of me!" D*** it!"Pfft!Hahahaha!! Bananas!?" That's it I hate myself now!
"Speaking of bananas...what were you really thinking when I said close your eyes?" "Um!... I don't know what your talking about?! *blushes* ". "Wait, a minute!"she said shocked. Uh,oh! I know what that means. "Sonic!!! You perv!!*blushes madly*" dang can she not break my ears."I'm sorry!" I shouted in a scared tone.