And So The Deadly Pain Game Begin's

9:05 A.M. (Friday)
(Amy's POV)
    I think I had a nightmare where I saw Sonic actually kill Arrow. Though, in a different form.I felt someone's presence staring at me. I turn over to my right. I was left wide eyed. "Hey, sweety. Need anythin'? " It all came rushing back to me...it wasn't a dream...it actually happened.... and I'm still handcuffed with him.
  "I thought it was a dream....no...this..this.. can't.. it isn't real!" Sonic stared at me mischievously.
      "Well, as I can assure you.. I'm not a dream... I'm your nightmare.  You see Amy, with each guy who either punched ,or abused you.. hehehe... let's just say I have a very special surprise for them in store. *points at Amy* You in the other hand,are going to stay with me for now on,and no one and I mean no one! Will take you away from me! You'll be happy with me! You won't have to go through anymore pain! And, I will be yours depending if you like it or not! Ehahahaahaha!!!" he was laughing menacingly, I was shivering at the worst possible thought as to what he said about what he has in store...that only means one thing...murder.
      I got up from my sleeping position. I turned my heel away from him. "Sonic... you can't do that! I won't allow it! This is sick! It doesn't sound much like you at all! The only thing I need is some privacy to takeout all my stress..." what I meant was true..every word. "Don't call me Sonic anymore I'm Dark Sonic, darling. I don't care if you think it's sick I wanna kill,cause anything you try won't stop me from killing." I felt his solid cold body press against my back. He began to wrap his cold strong arms around my waist. It felt wrong by his touch.
     His breathe tickled my neck. "Ames, you're so gorgeous....but... nothing will take what's mine away. And I'll make sure of it." a single tear came down. I was now part of his devilish game. "*blushing madly*..Dark.... I can't love you... flirting won't help you win over my love...seducing can't either." I stopped talking and realized. "Now, that I think of it...let me go!"I knew what he was really trying to do. That moment he picked me up off my feet. "That's where you're wrong,beautiful". He sped both of us to a small looking cave.
    "Wh-why did you bring me here?"I stuttered. "C'mon, Ames you're technically my girlfriend." he winked as he smirked. "Because you handcuffed me to you!" I spat back as a reminder.

(Dark Sonic's POV)

   Hm... she's right about seduce though I think I went a bit to overboard. I pinned her to the hard rock wall. "Amy, look at me..." she did so I sent a spine chilling grin. "Great. Now here's my plan. You and I move far away to another planet where nobody will hurt you. Then onto keeping you all to myself. How's that?" she was speechless for awhile til this happened. "Ugh! No! Your way outta my comfort zone!"She slapped me,but it didn't affect me. "How so?" I replied. She began to push me away but I held my grudge firmly. "Oh,ho Amy... darling...you still can't escape me. Look I get it but" I pressed my forehead onto hers. "... I'm taking ya " I whispered out the last part.
       "Sonic, no put me down!" I tugged her right arm before she could run for it. "Never! Now,say good bye!" As I ran I held a tight grip to her arms. She was struggling to escape my grasp. "Sonic...stop..! Your crazy! I-..!" Before she could finish what she said I knock her out. "I'm sorry hon.. hehehe...but you need to be kept safe." 

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Thx for reading please ❤️ ,💬 or ✍️ what you think about the story so far.
bye speedsters!😀