A Chat With The Demon Himself/ The Rose With A Tired Soul Part 2

(Inside of Amy's sleep spell)

(Amy's mind POV)

       I see nothing but pure utter darkness and the cold of loneliness. I'm scared. How did I end up in here?

      Wait-- Sonic. I remember, he was kissing me. That's right, he tried to take out all my air and got me to go dizzy and sleep. Hold up but, I'm not awake. I'm in a pitch black abyss.

      I wore a red princess dress, with red crystal rose decorated flats, silky white gloves as a silver jeweled tiara was sparkling on top of my head.

     The scared feeling came back but then came a navy-like blue hedgehog  figure coming to my direction. His forest green eyes now visible instead of the pale white eyes, his pointed up quills, that comforting, but almost scary smile. It was Sonic in his dark self.

      Bewilderment led me to think, if this was real....or not. He took just a few steps and I stood patiently lost of fear just staring at him. He halted as he presented himself smiling.

       "Hello, Amy... it's me" He smiled and my confusion led to more questions. He started again. "...I know what you're thinking. Why am I here and not out there? Well, it's because I'm here to make sure your safe I've made a teleportation communication from myself so I could meet you in your head."

    He gently grabbed onto the 'used to be' blood dried hand of mine and kissed it. I looked back up at him.

     He looked straight at me. "But, why did you knock me out!? How did you knock me out?"  I consulted vigorously waiting for a reply. He stared down at the black abyss floor.

     Seeing my eyes again he pulled me into a hug. " I knocked you out for a reason...I knew you would be able to stop me from going towards your bullies--..." His grip around my waist tightened.

    Sadly, I felt like maybe this wasn't him. Because the warmth, the smile, everything seemed fake. Even, me. When I smile I do it for reasons as well. I've lied to Sonic since the very beginning of my bullying. Saying I didn't have problems was my secret of hiding it from him.

     He deserves better then to love me I feel like I've caused this. It's my fault he's probably killed them. Those guys. Those, disgusting perverted men!

     Tears ran out from my eyelids to my red cheeks. 'He's going to be a criminal...no' I thought. Our hug stayed as silence continued.

      I felt his arms pull away from me slowly and holding my shoulders with his hands. Tears still ran down my face. His hands held to my face.

     "Amy, don't cry it'll be over, I promise. No one will ever go for you. I even got someone to help me find or give evidence of where Reynaldo is." He stated as his grin grew.

      I wanted to smile but couldn't. Reynaldo. He's the 2nd worst on my list of scrubs. He's like Arrow, but he's......raped me even worse than Arrow. Arrow, might've gotten me a few months back, but Reynaldo did first.

     Tails, Knuckles, and Sticks don't know about him. Except, for me. Because I've met him since I was a little hedgehog girl.

    I was 9 when my parents last ran away. They said they were off to a vacation....but days went by and.... they....never returned. I was alone.

      But, when it was a Saturday afternoon, I went to a flowery forest all by myself and no one there. Well, that's what I thought until I met him. I will never forget that creepy pervy looking expression lurk on his muzzle.

     I saw him from behind me, I was puzzled and dumb to know what he was doing at first. I started to talk to him. 'Hey, who are you?' I said smiling. He just neared me holding out his hands like he was about to attack me.