My 'Boyfriends' A What!?

(Amy's POV)

I tried on several gowns but non seemed to impress me but Sonia and the queen kept persuading me. It didn't help.

I ended up with a floral cream colored dress. I loved it so much I thanked the dresser for the help since Sonia was busy choosing more dresses. The queen well....she left early for something. I don't really know?

Anyways, as I continued my path through a hall in the castle I heard something. It was beautiful.
______________________________________

(Tails'POV)

Me, Sticks and Knuckles searched high and low around the village and island, but non of our friends.

Then it hit me. Sonic. Maybe he really did do something drastic.

Möbius. It could be possible ,but it's worth a try to find them.
______________________________________

(Sticks POV)

It's hopeless. Wherever we searched Amy or Sonic weren't there!

I hope they're alright. As I saw the skies view I suddenly noticed we were flying higher than usual.

I freaked and raised my voice to Tails'.

"Tails'! What's going on!? Where are we going!?"

"To planet Möbius!!" He said.

"Why?!" "Because it could be a possibility Sonic and Amy would be there!!!"

I thought to myself, maybe, I nodded to proceed with his plan. And as the atmosphere darkened for blue we were in space.

Tails' pressed a botton to transform the plane into a spaceship. He put in the coordinates for planet Möbius. As soon as it was done we zoomed off in less than 10 seconds.
______________________________________

(Sonic's POV)

    As I watched the view from my home castle I grew bored. Except, that boredom ended with something melodic.

     I was determined to find the source of where it's coming from.

     So I searched high and low from room to room garden through garden any place where it would lead. Until, I finally found it.

    It was in the ball room, it was huge filled with paintings of our past family ancestors leading back to our great great great great great great great grandfather.

    The name....eh...same as mine...King Sonic I. I'm the II but different from all my great ancestors cause...demon, remember?

     Anyways, no one was inside the ballroom well, not until Amy cane in. She looked so beautiful. That floral white dress, those perfect ruby red lips, her posture...

     Every part of her was breath taking .She looked around the room till she caught me in front of her view.

    She slowly came up to me a bit nervous but smiling.

    She must've heard the music too cause it's really odd, who or where is it coming from? I'm still sure it's in here.

     "Sonic, what are you doing here?" She said. "Well, I heard music so the last thing that happened is I ended up hearing it here in the ballroom."

     "Oh" she said now understanding my answer. "Well, it's strange where is it coming from I don't see any radio, singer or orchestra."

    "Eh, I don't know?" I said back, now feeling awkward just standing there with her. I then had an idea to make it less awkward.