Problems

(Amy POV)
It has been 1 year now without anything to do ,but 2 months ago I have been harassed and bullied by all the boys in the village except for Tails', Knuckles' and Sonic cause their my friends. My life has changed, I no longer am the happiest hedgehog, I am the opposite if that.......sad. I couldn't take this pain anymore. I need help....heck! I've almost been kissed by a random boy.  I just need help to escape this hell.

(Sonic POV)
I still have a feeling about someone needing help. Tails has been asking me lately about if I've noticed anything strange happening. Then I responded with a 'no'.

(Tails POV)
This is impossible how does he not know how Amy is being treated out there in the village! I feel sorry for her so do our friends, but Sonic doesn't know!? How?! Well if he doesn't know I guess I'll be helping her "Sonic, you really need to start paying attention to what's happening !" Then off I went to Amy's place. She's like a sister to me and I am proud of it. However, when I arrived I went into her place and she wasn't there which hit me another same old rotten day *sad*😞.

(Amy's POV)
I'm at the village centre and I have been harassed just seconds ago. Now, I was trying my best to hit the leader and his gang members the "Fierce Killers"  with my hammer, but eventually I gave up....until I saw Tails',Knuckles and Sticks help me. I was relieved. I was so close from getting raped from that perverted leader guy!*shivers in fear*

Sticks' POV
"Hey Amy! Are you alright!?" ,I spoke worried. If anything were to happen to Amy I would feel sad cause she's like the sister I never had. She's family to us.
Though, when the fight against those gang members was finished Amy was depressed and was crying herself from fear. "Poor Amy" I muttered, I went next to her and helped her calm down.

(Knuckles POV)
I feel terrible for what Amy suffers from. She doesn't deserve this...this.....this pain at all! She's like a sister to me. True. She might be boring but.... she is the best sister figure to me plus she's like a mom too. I see her as both my sister and my mom.

Back with Sonic

Sonic POV
God! What did Tails' mean by that!?😕 I should pay Amy a visit.*runs*

Back to Amy and the others

(Tails' POV)
We, as in Sticks' , Knuckles and I decided it would be best to take Amy back to her place so, no other boy can do anything inappropriate to her. Cause, come on! She's frightened in fear. Oh, man! I hope Sonic comes to her place he's what calms her down, but he's oblivious to her feelings towards him. So 20 mins later we made it to her place safe and sound, and to my relief Sonic was here and in good timing too!

(Sonics' POV)
I heard the front door all the way from Amy's kitchen open and to reveal a group of my friends and my crush, Amy, but something happened to Amy.That face she had on showed fear and sadness...but I wanted to know what happened. "Hey, guys....*walks towards Amy worried* do you wanna talk?",I ask calmly. She nodded though instead of a talk ,out of the blue she tackled me to the ground crying and hugging me tight. I was surprised by this, but helped her calm down by asking a few questions. Although, our friends were making smirks at me, it made me think of many ideas on how to get my revenge,but Amy came first on my list of support.Also Amy didn't see the faces they made cause she buried her face into my chest .*blushes madly*

3 minutes later

(Amy's POV)
Sonic has been asking me questions about what happened. I didn't want to tell him what happened because then he will either kill someone or even worse. So, I just lied to every question he asked me. "Why are you crying ?" He spoke to me. I replied with "Um.... I
was crying because of a romantic movie which turned out to be sad at the end".
      I felt bad for lying to Sonic for every question he had. My friends knew I was lying as well, but they agreed too because who wants to see their friend or for me crush run around crazy throwing punches at people!? Not me! "Okey...last question!
Why is your dress torn off from the bottom of your hem?",he announced.
      Oh my god! I can't come up with anything to explain this! Then Sticks saved me from my situation "She was running to get popcorn but her dress got caught by the door," she replied. Sonic looked at me suspiciously but eventually bought it!*relieved*

(Sonics' POV)
    I know something's not right to what Amy has been telling me because she was scared. How can a romantic movie scare anyone!? Well, we men don't like sappy stuff ,but no one gets scared from romance movies at all. She's hiding something and I'm getting to the bottom of it! "Alright since your sad do you want me to tuck you into bed?" I teased. "Sonic😡 just....just...😦😭...*cries*....* smashes her door down and runs far away*".

(Tails' POV)
    "What the heck was that for Sonic!?!😡"I said angry because of what Sonic just did. Can't he see that she's already in a lot of pain!😡. "Sorry. I didn't know she was going to get up,smash, and run away!!😡"he said pointing at the smashed down door. "If you really loved her then why do you tease her at times like this!?😡"

(Sonics' POV)
    "If you really love her then why do you tease her at times like this!?!". What Tails' said was stuck in my head.My friends left me alone in Amy's place. "I am such an idiot! Why do I always have to do or say crappy things to Amy!?"*frustrated*" I need to go on a run". "But first I'll fix Amy's door and make her some dinner...she deserves better then my bad excuse of trying to act cool.
      After that was over I left and did what I promised to myself ,a dinner for Amy. Then, right when I began to close the door to the house I spotted Amy's hammer next to where she smashed her door.

(Amy's POV)
     As I was crying and running I just couldn't take it anymore I needed some alone time. So, that's what I did I went into a cave and cried out my eyes until I was done. Then I heard some boy coming close to me. He looks like.....*gasp* "I need to get out of here before it's to late" I thought.
So, I ran as fast as I could but he came following me.
     His name is Arrow the Tiger. He has been bullying me since we were at age 9. However, we met again, but he didn't bully me anymore.Then for the past 5 months straight, he's been calling me "your so hot" that memory stayed in my head for as long as I can remember. He'd even punched and physically abused me many times. It has been terrible for me because Tails',Knuckles, and Sticks' also know him too, since the beginning of when they saw what he really did to me.
     They found him raping me...... at my house.....it caused me to get traumatized for several weeks. Sonic found out too.....but.... me and my friends thought it would be best if we wiped that memory away from Sonic. So, we did...when he was asleep. I did it for a reason ,and that is ,that I didn't want him to be way to overprotective or worse!
    Arrow, was supposed to be in prison! What on Möbius is he doing here!?
     Though, as I ran I was trapped in by a dead end which left me no choice but to use my hammer...but then I realized I had it dropped outside after I smashed down my door!!*scared*

     "So if it isn't old Amy Rose or should I say the hottest girl around....did ya miss me?", he spoke in a perverted tone. I shook my head 'no' and he started to come closer to me. I was frightened by this and walked backwards until I hit the wall *gulp*.
     "Hmm....seems you haven't aged a bit but you have changed..*smirks*.."he replied in a seductive voice. I began to panic, but I remembered everyone has a weak spot ,so then it hit me...the only weak spot a boy has is their ****! So I kicked his thing and he crawled to the ground moaning in agony. I made a run for it into the forest, and I accidentally bumped into something or someone.
     "Hey, are you alright?" I know who the owner of that voice was "S-sonic!?" I said in sweet relief."Ames,are you okey ?",he asked in a really worried tone.That's the side I like best about Sonic...he might be all around crazy and a total idiot in front of people but...... he's special to me."No everything is not fine....Sonic?" "Yes, Ames?" "Can you please walk me home?""*smiles* Of course, but I'll need to carry you cause you look exhausted"."Thanks , Sonic *smiles with tears of happiness*".

(Sonics' POV)
      Amy looks sad and scared still.Eventually, as I carried her bridal style whilst running she hugged me tight, and told me "Never leave me,please?" I replied next."I won't, promise." I said that last part serious enough for her to know that she has nothing to fear. I opened her home's front door, while I put Amy down on her feet. She had a surprised expression on her face.

(Amy's POV)
       "Wow! Who did this!?" I said while smiling. Sonic then spoke "It was me.... I thought making dinner for you would be what you needed and I cooked it myself as an apology". I was shocked and happy that Sonic made this all for me just to say sorry it's so....so........romantic! "Ohh...Sonic thank you!😊I said." "No prob,...Ames if you want..... I'll stay here for the night so I can check in and out on anything you might need...is it alright?" he spoke.
    "Of course, thank you for everything Sonic.... so...*blushes* let's eat!😊"

To Be Continued......🙂