Hiding Something

Do Not Play Video Until I Say So!👿
•••••••••••••💨

(Sonics' POV)

      As I was staying at Amy's place for the night I decided to help or stand by with..uh...whatever she is frightened of. For the first time, I've noticed how she looked through every window like some kind of person who just lost it. I was worried. "Ames? What's wrong?!"."I...I- I can't tell you! *tears up*," she spoke in a scared voice. "And why's that?" I replied with a sad and worried tone.
       What can I say, I want answers! "Sonic, you just don't understand! My life has been a total hell! And aside from me you...you have a perfect life!"she spoke the last part in a whisper. "What on Möbius are you talking about!? Did you hit yourself on something! If so, come here!" *tries to pull her towards himself* I tried to reach for her, but she backed away from my grasp. Damn it Amy! "Sonic, please just give me a few minutes alone.", she said. So I did as she wished and waited in her room. Just in case she wants to sleep-I mean not in that way I mean cuddle her no wait-ugh! Nevermind!*mentally slaps his face while blushing in embarrassment*

20 Minutes Later

(Amy's POV)
    Ugh! I should go apologize to Sonic. I mean after all, he did want to help me calm down .I was rude to him he doesn't need to confront with my stubbornness. I got up from the couch and as I was walking straight to my room I was surprised to see Sonic.

      Actually, more than surprised,shocked!! He has red hand prints even punched marks all over his face! He was even lying on the floor drooling. *worried* Ouch! Was it my fault that he had to do this to himself!?! "Oh, Amy you really done it now!" I thought. I ran to his side, *cough*I was stopped from him coughing as he sat up. After he did so I immediately clung to his torso."Sonic! What happened!? Did I make you do this to yourself!?! Look I'm sorry I acted rude to you earlier but I--" "Ames, I forgive you,but you didn't do anything I just slapped myself out of stupidity and the punches well.....you see.. I did it because I have emotional... problems * fake coughs* (feelings)."Huh!" I questioned."Nothing!",he spoke fast.

(Sonics' POV)

       Just after I said "nothing" she had a suspicious look. For some reason I feel like she's on to something,but I'm not really sure anymore."Emotional? How so?",she questioned. I uh...was mad at myself...for.....not playing my favorite video game of the day at my place..yeah that's it!"
"Oh,really cause to me you acted worried ,but not upset. *pulls on his bandana*
      It's easy to see when your lying Sonic,.... especially when I know you better than any other person in this island!"she exclaimed. "Wh-what are you talking about? I- I'm not lying.*nervous*
"hmm...then if that's the case *stands up* let's go see if you have your video game at your shack because last I checked it was sitting at Tails' couch."she stated. Oh,no! I began to panick.
    "Yo, Ames what about your problem wanna talk about it." Nice! "Well, now that I think of it sure!" Yes! I thought. "But, it'll have to wait! Let's go!" *pulls on Sonics' hand* "Why now!? I-I mean it's dark already don't ya wanna sleep!?" "No! *serious*"

(Amy's POV)
   Ugh! Sonic really needs to stop staling he knows better because I have my hammer back in my possession."How 'bout we play Simon Says!" does he think I'm stupid!!! "Alright! I'll start! simon says....SHUT YOUR TRAP HOLE!!!" I shouted in frustration.Sonic was shocked as to what I said ,but I didn't care if it offended him.

20 Minutes Later

(Amy's POV)

     So, as promised we were both at his shack and no sign of the video game.
"So.... I guess I'll need that little talk then...Sonic." I spoke in a evil tone.
"What? Oh...uh! "*runs away* "Hey! Come back here !!! *hammer appears*