Meeting the Family

(Amy's POV)

   I couldn't take his demonic looking form, but without his dark form I swear he's still evil! I'm so angry cause he's carrying me all frozen like a statue.

   "Amy, I warned you sweety. I guess it's back to my dark form for you..." Okey. I'm totally freaking out now, I don't want to see that creepy side of his again!

    Though, when he stopped he steadily put me back down on my feet still frozen.

    "Unfreeze!" I was now released. He walked in front of me. With that creepy grin again, except he wasn't in his dark form ,yet.

   "I.Hate.You." I said pulling on my outfit. He looked broke or pissed off.

    Then, he rapidly pulled off my left glove and grabbed my hand forcefully. I felt his fingers dig deeper into my hand. It hurts so bad I could feel my blood ooze out.

    "Well! You should've never ran off!! Your so stupid!!!" He crushed my hand.

    A minute later he let go of my hand and what I saw left me even more afraid of Sonic...blood was running out my palm. He ripped my skin with what looked like nail marks.

     "...Watch what you say to me..!"
Were his last few words as he pulled me harshly back up. I didn't know if I even love him at this point.

16 minutes later

     As we continued our silent walk I was shedding a few tears. Sonic, didn't care about it so, I just stopped my tracks. He did too. I looked at him from the distance. However, he didn't have those green eyes...they just seemed orb less now. I guess he transformed into his dark side when we continued walking.

    He faced away from me leaving the cold wind create a dark aura around him. "Amy....shut it..!" I felt so weak compared to him. Maybe, it was a mistake to fall in love with him. I don't know anymore...

(Dark Sonic's POV)

     It's pathetic how she doesn't shut up. "Amy....shut it!.." She shuddered tiredly. I didn't even have a care in the world anyway.

    We marched our way through a valley of palm trees.

   I just hope we make it to the castle once and for all. Seeing my family is my target to present Amy. As strange as it seems I do love her but it's just pathetic how I turned normal for her then 2 minutes later she starts to run off!

   And, I don't like that! Nor do I like the one I love to hate me! What a pity, I was actually going to ask her out, but plans changed apparently! That is after I show my family to Amy.

    Now, I'm going to have to act like the bad guy. Or, in other words the evil person to her. But, my plans are different. Way different...

(Amy's POV)

     Finally, after the long 4 hour walk and the pain from my lefty we arrived to a castle? What? Wait why are we here?

    Sonic walked slowly towards my way in his dark form. Holding a creepy smile he reverted back to normal.

    I couldn't even hold back a soft whimper. From where we stood I stared at Sonic. I just felt so stupid to ever fall in love with Sonic. Out of nowhere he hugged me so tight that other hedgehog's like us came rushing out the castle smiling.

   Why? Does Sonic know these people? And I can't breathe he's crushing me!

     "Hey, Sonic! What up!? Man!" Sonic, let me go now acting nice and welcoming.