His Musical Slave

My name is Rose Ravenclaw.

I 5"6. I have clear eyes and dark brown hair. I'm 17. Oh, and I'm a fairy.

And every vampire in the world wants to kill me.

I was captured stealing from a werewolf and now I'm about to be auctioned off.

So,ya. Bound to die now.

No one has heard or seen a fairy in decades.

But now that there's one on the market, every vampire king, queen, prince, princess, and knight are all here.

Even werewolves. They think If the get me they can make a peace treaty with the vampires.

Won't happen.

"And now. Ladies and gentlemen, what you've all been waiting for. The fairy!"

I was pushed out on stage roughly.

As I looked up at all the vampires, the all closed their eyes and sniffed the air.

Some of them moaned, some of them slid their fangs out, some even tried to attack me!

But thank god I was in a silver cage. It burned them and they backed off.

"I smell it to." The announcer said. "It's so hard to resist."

He looked at me and licked his lips.

Gross.

"Let's start the auction off with $100,000"

"100,000!"

"200,000!"

"500,000!"

"900,000!"

Whoa. That escalated quickly.

"2,000,000." A cool voice said.

Some people gasped and looked at the man.

"It's the prince!"

They all bowed down.

I looked at him. He was beautiful. He had jet black hair and blue eyes. Bright blue eyes. A sharp jawline. And he's very muscular. He was wearing dark blue jeans and a plain white shirt with sneakers.

"Prince Jace. What brings you here?" the auctioneer asked.

He didn't say anything. He just pointed at me.

My eyes widened.

Not him. Please don't let me go to him. I've been told he's cold and heartless and has no mercy for anything.

"Well since you did bid the most, she's yours."

No!

*********************************************

No spell check.