A Bit of Love and Hate Chapter 2

Hey guys so this is the chapter 2 sorry if my english is awful and sorry it's a short chapter 2... 

Hope you enjoy :).x

Harry's POV

Liam's sister just texted, saying she's ready to go...She's having her holiday here in London, She lives in Australia but she's not an australian girl she's British like us she was born here in England Uhmm and yeah I don't know what she look like even her name..but I know some things about her because Liam can't stop talking about her little sister.In a few minutes we will be picking her up at the airport. Ahhh I hope she's---

'Harry let's go we're going to be late she'll get mad at me you know' Liam says to me distracting my thoughts...But wow....Mad?...at Liam or should I say Daddy Direction....I think this girl is really brave.'Yeah okay just wait outsidethe car. I'll just get my keys.' I said to him while walking through the living room I saw Zayn and Louis playing Just Dance 3 while Niall is eating a full of junk foods and donuts... Typical Niall...

'Niall calm down you might puke all the foods that you're eating there'I said to him while grabbing my keys in the coffee table.

'Noooo!! I'm not going to puke my foods because I'm always eating and I'm used to it' Niall says to me while he's eating a full of chips and some donuts in his mouth...Eww....

'Whatever' I mumbled while going outside the door.Wow  it's pretty warm today....

'Hazzabear don't leave me!!!' Louis says to while running into me like a girl and he's having a fake cry...hahaha...'It's alright boobear, I'll be back in an hour we're just going to picked up Liam's sister' I say to him  while patting his back.

Oh.No. Liam's gonna kill me I keep waiting him outside....What time is it? Ahhh...yeah...It's only 5pm she'll be landing at 6pm. So we've got 1 hour to make it to the airport...'Ahh!! Yeah!, She's going to live with us, I'm SOOOO EXCITED to see her!!!' Louis says squealing like a girl...Ahhh Louis my boobear that's why I love this man... LARRY STYLINSON! hahaha...I thought to myself.

'Haz..Haz..HAZ!! Liam is waiting at the car' Louis says to me eating a carrot....

'Well then Bye guys see you later' I say to the three of them ( Louis,Niall and Zayn) while coming through the car. I saw Liam going inside of the front passenger seat, while me going into the driver's seat.

-------****-------****-------****---------

We arrive at the airport and starting to find her, then Liam screamed and said..

.'There she is my little sister!!!' He squealed, like he never seen or talk to her in years, they always skype and call on the phone twice a week. If they skyped eachother, Liam is always closing or locking the door of his room..

'Where? I can't find her lad' I sayto him.Yeah really I can't find her I don't even know what she look likes.'There she wears a pink varsity jacket!' Liam told me and yeah I found hershe's sitting on the waiting area but I can't see her face properly . Then I stop the car in front of the waiting area then Liam jumps out of the car and leaning beside of it.Then her sister run into him.....

She hug him really tight, but then I saw her face, she looks so 'beautiful' she's like an 'angel' and she looks 'hot' too.... I smile cheekily at her then she smiled back at me...'Hi! My name is Harry...Harry Styles' I said to her... I can feel I'm blushing in front of her..'Yeah! I know who you are, I'm Zhyzhia by the way' she says to me with a wonderful smile on her face. Ahhh, how I love that smile...

Liam's POV

Oh.God. this is gonna be hard for me they keep staring at eachother for like 5 minutes now , I need to tell her to be careful, i love my little sister, I don't want her to get hurt by Harry...and I'm going to Protect her because that's my mum says before she died and I'm going to make my mum's wish come true.....

'So guys let's go' I said to both of them... and they nodded their heads still staring at eachother...'Uhmm let me help you with that suitcase' Harry says to her with a wink and a cheeky smile...Hey! that's my little sister you're winking at...'Let me help you with that to my Zhiabear' I say to her with a sweet smile forming at mine and my sister's face... 

We put all of her suotcases inside the car then she hopped in the backseat, while me hopped in the front passenger seat and Harry in the drivers seat. Then after in a few minutes of thinking about what I''m going to tell her about the Harry thing, I peek at the backseat with her and saw zhyzhia sitting there in an indian style with her headphones on her ear...Then I saw what she is holding. It looks kind of familiar...... Wait...WAIT....that's mum's.....

Ohhhh What do you think is Zhyzhia's holding well Clifhanger chapter 3 will be tomorrow...sorry if this chapter is awful IKR hahaha well then just leave a comment guys... 

Zhyzhia :).xx