I get up fuming with anger ready to punch him but Jin hyung steps in front of me and holds on my waist preventing me. I start to cry, turning around on his shoulder. He whispered comforting words in my ear but all I could think of was my brother and how much he looked like he wanted to kill me. If the opportunity came up, I never think I would be able to end him. I can't believe he is alive and my number one enemy. I can't handle all of this...

I stop crying on Jin hyungs shoulder and start wiping away my tears, hyung looks confused but I just ignore him. "3 glasses of soju please" , I say to the bartender with a low crack in my voice.

"Woah tae I don't think that's a good idea. Don't drink all of that it's bad for your health and you could get sick. I understand what your going through but-" Jin hyung tells me softly.

"NO! You don't" I fume causing multiple heads nearby to turn and look at my tear stained face. "My...my fuckin brother hyung! I love-loved him and now look! I thought he was dead, but now he stands their threatening me. He's a fucking EXO member! How can you possibly under-understand that" I say panting and crying.

Jin hyung looks at me with pity and apologizes. "I'm sorry, okay I don't know what your going through. But I think you should lay off on the drinks. I'm going to spend the rest of the night with you as I don't want you to be lonely because the other members are handeling Kook. I'm here for you, always Taehyung-ssi."

His voice helps me calm down a bit but I feel bad. This is our first party together and I know deep down Jin hyung just wants to go and find Namjoon hyung.

I start to compose myself and after a couple minutes I speak ending our comfortable silence.

"Jin-ah, please you know I can handle drinks and that I am certainly not light weight. I will be fine just check up on me every once and awhile, but now go find Namjoon hyung and be with him."

After I said that, Jin hyung being Jin refused countless times and swore at me for thinking he would agree to leaving but after 30 minutes and drowning my first soju bottle I finally compelled him to leave me be.

I let out a sigh after seeing Jin hyungs retreating figure and turn sitting towards the dance floor drinking another bottle and letting small tears go down my cheek.

[ Jimins Perspective ]

"Kookie calm down, were all here for you okay just breathe in and out." I say as we (Yoongi hyung, Yugyeom, and I) stand outside the club with a hot tempered Jungkook.

"Calm down?! He assaulted me hyung! He touched me up and I still remember his disgusting look on his face. I may have acted like I was fine but no! He just molested me and then attacked me and now is talking to taetae?! Wait... oh my! And he is his brother?! I can't take this, what the fuck" Jungkook  screams and paces around making even Yoongi bounce back a little. Woah, this is really the angriest I've ever seen him.

Yoongi hyung then takes him a bit to the side and hugs him. Whispering soothing words in Jungkooks ear. After a couple minutes, kookie calmed down.

"I'm sorry we didn't take your issue more seriously when you told us. We minimized a horrific problem that occurred to you and we weren't there. I understand and u promise this conversation isn't over, but right now we can't do anything. No violence remember, plus don't you want to check how taetae is doing. He just met his brother after years of presuming he's dead." Yoongi hyung says extremely calmly and sincerely pulling away from Jungkook and holding his shoulders while wiping away some of our maknaes small tears.