School- Southside rumours

As fangs and I walked into school, we heard the whispers around the halls that a certain kid who's dad is from the southside called Jughead Jones had been called out by a Footballer called Reggie for the murder of Jason Blossom.

I sat on our usual table. Me, Toni, fangs and Sweetpea along with other serpents that I wasn't yet introduced to as I was new to the gang. But these guys are my family. I heard about Veronica Lodge, Hiram Lodge's daughter had turned up in Riverdale.
(Remmber guys, I'm not going completely by the show but the series of events such as reveals will be included so please, if you want to read on, do. If not I'm sorry)

I heard that rich bitch Veronica Lodge's father had been chucked in jail for being a con artist and that her and her mother, Hermione had been chucked out of their old palace-like home as a result.

"Hey, (y/n)? You okay?" I heard where the voice came from and therefore looked in that direction. No other than Fangs Fogarty was talking to me.
"I'm fine, Fangs... just overthinking" truth is, I was terrified. I was terrified for every corner. I was terrified that I was going to have the same fate as Jason.
"If you need me, princess, I'm here" I smiled.
You see, everyone has a name here. Sometimes they are complete deviations to their real names.
My name is (y/n) but since I did the dance, the serpents dubbed me "princess" saying it fit me perfectly and everything like that.

It came to last period and the rumours of Jason and Jughead, even Veronica were circulating the school, truth is, Jughead Jones and I were good friends when I was younger but I was that young I didn't remember anything. Not even his name. But now I remember. What was the ginger kid that he always brang called?

I need you guys to be more interactive! Tell me what you would like me to do in the comments below! And also pm me telling me stuff you would like to see! Love you guys! - serpents, out 🐍