She knows.

As I watched on at Southside High, as the texts came rolling in, all the rumours of Archie Andrews. I decided I wanted to give the north side a chance. A serpents son, Jughead went to the northside so I would give it a chance, but of course I would still live in the south. I spoke to my father about it and he agreed.

I told Toni, SweetPea and Fangs about it and fangs seemed sad, he walked away before I would say anything further. SweetPea and Toni hugged me goodbye.

I felt guilty for leaving Fangs there but I had to do it. I went to the Northside, leaving my skin at home.

As I walked through the doors I could differentiate between the jocks, the nerds, the cheerleaders and one other group... which seemed to be a combination. Then I saw the ginger hair... Cheryl. She was walking right towards me.

"Hey, (y/n) I believe? What happened to your skin? You're a snake right?" She smirked.
"Yeah, I'm a serpent. My skins at home. What's your problem? You seem a bit too big for your boots." I looked her up and down.
"I like the fire. I would like you, miss serpent queen, to join the cheerleading squad. Trials are at 11 sharp. Be there." And with that she walked off.

There was something about that girl that I really didn't like. But I carried on with my day. I headed to Principal Weatherbee's office to get my timetable and make my way to my first class. Science.

As I sat down, I saw Cheryl and her posse walk in. Then a group of jocks. Then a ginger haired male, whom of which I knew, Archie Andrews. And then a blonde haired girl and a raven haired girl. I was seated next to Archie and the class commenced.

I felt a nudge into my arm, I look to my right and it's Archie.
"Hey, you're (y/n) right? I'm Archie."
I looked at him.
"I know who you are, Archie. The whole of the southside knows..." he looked around at the girls and they seemed worried.
"What do you know about me?" He looked dead into my eyes, his pupils dilating as if he were a cat about to pounce on a mouse.
"Just your name..." I lied. I tried to keep my cool with him but he was freaking me out.

As soon as I knew, the class was over.
The two girls from whom of which names were Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge. So now I have names to the faces. Veronica was Hiram and Hermione's daughter. I didn't know betty at this point. They cake up to me and invited me to come to their group at lunch, I agreed and waited for fourth period to end.

I walked towards their table and sat down, B and V coming a bit later, Archie and a guy with a grey beanie on were there. I looked at Archie to say "who is that?" He looked at the guy and then back at me.
"(Y/n) that's Jughead Jones, his dad is a serpent. So I think you may know him?" He looked at jug, making a face to tell him to talk.
"Oh, hi... you're from the southside? Do you know who FP Jones is?"
I nodded "I know your father, he's a cool guy. And it's finally nice to have a name to your face, Juggy..." he smiled at me and carried on talking about the southside, as Archie tuned his guitar. And by that, b and v never showed up...

I went home at the end of the day, getting texts from "the core four" as I like to call them, telling me it was nice to meet me.

When I got home, the trailer door was hanging wide open. I walked in to see my father laying on the couch watching tv.
"Hey.... dad? Are you okay?" I looked at him with a Look of concern.
"Yeah, princess I'm fine, Fangs cake round earlier asking me to tell you to meet him, and the others at the Wyrm so I think you should go, see you later" and with that I went.

As I walked into the Wyrm, i saw Toni and SweetPea looking at me, begging me to come over faster. As I came running over I saw Fangs leaning his head and arm on the bar with what seemed like a million beers by him.
He was drunk.

He got up and stumbled over.
"Princess *hick* it's so nice to see you..." and he passed out, knocking me down on the floor too, Toni and SweetPea laughing at a drunken Fangs Fogarty asleep on my chest, and me being crushed by his 10000+ biceps.

After they stopped laughing they helped me pick Fangs up from the ground and we carried him to my trailer as it was the one that was closest to the Wyrm. I told my dad what had happened and he said Fangs could stay in my room with me, which was weird but I didn't mind it, so long as I could take care of him.

When Fangs finally woke up, his face flushed green and he ran to the bathroom, me running after him.

Sorry it's short... I wanted to give you guys something to read while I'm on writers block... I need you guys to be more involved in this as I'm slowly running out of ideas... I love you all so much!

Serpents, out 🐍