I always wear my hair up in a bun. I never do any other style. Never a ponytail, never a braid of any kind, never down, never half-way up...Always just an elaborate bun because that's how my mother always wore it and I miss her and father like crazy. I feel close when I wear my hair like this, but now...I am severely jealous of my sister, cousin, and friend. I never thought I'd ever want the praise of a toddler.

Bunny chuckles as he shifts her on his hip so he could readjust his grip on her. "Okay, okay. We'll braid your hair. You definitely need it. What rides have you done that did this?" He gently tugs at a strand of her tangled hair and looks to Jack for an answer.

"Just the Tilt-A-World," he says and runs a hand through his own messy hair.

Maybe it was the perfect angle of sunlight or perhaps it was just because I haven't seen him do that action in a while or...something...I don't know...but whatever it was...seeing him do that made me blush. Hard.

"That's the only ride she likes to do," Jack went on then put his hand on his stomach, "and let me tell ya, as much as I love every ride here, I can't do them back to back to back constantly. I nearly got sick back there."

"That's probably because you ate too many fried oreos," says Jack's other sister, Emma.

"I'm just trying to look like Maui," Jack teases, which causes Moana's cousin to punch his shoulder.

"Ha!" says Maui. "You? Look like me? Only in your dreams, Frosty." Maui then glances at Merida, who still had one of her brothers on her shoulders. "Whassup, Red?"

Merida smirks. "What's up? Well, I'd have to say my brothers. They're on your back, six feet off the ground."

Maui's eyes weren't the only ones that widened when they notice the two curly redheads gripping onto his shirt for dear life. How did they get up his back without him knowing? "What the hell?" says Maui as he starts to wiggle around to get them off. "Merida! Get your brothers off of me!"

Merida burst into laughter, as do the others and I, and when she whistles and yells their names, they jump off Maui and run to her like puppies. She even patted their heads. "Good job," she says to them.

Maui shudders and says, horrified. "I didn't even feel them on me."

Anna, much to my amusement and embarrassment, links her arm through his and says, "Don't worry, Mountain Man. I'll protect you."

"I thought I was Mountain Man," says Kristoff, a little offended.

"You're a pebble compared to Moana's cousin," Anna says without skipping a beat.

"I thought I was a pebble," Hiccup joined in, to which Astrid replied with, "You still are."

"Kristoff's more like a boulder," Rapunzel comments, which just sends the group laughing until Sophie says, "Braid, braid, braid!"

"Okay, okay," says Bunny, who turns to Astrid and says, "Do you mind?"

Astrid smiles and says, "Of course not. I love braiding hair, especially Sophie's."

"I'll help too!" Rapunzel says. "She's Rapunzel 2.0 after all, so of course I'll help."

"Rapunzel 2.0?" Flynn and I say at the same time.

"Yeah," says my cousin as she and Astrid brush gently brush through Sophie's hair with their fingers. The little toddler was still in Bunny's arms, and was being distracted by my sister who was letting her play with her pigtails. "She has blonde hair and green eyes like me. She's like my twin."

"Or Hiccup and Astrid's daughter," Merida comments, which causes the two teens to blush.

"Shut up Merida," they say in unison, which makes their blushes deepen. Astrid kept her gaze on Sophie's hair, but Hiccup was glaring daggers at his cousin.