How you met

I was at a movie premier for period film I played a small role in. it was a large theatre and I felt so small as no one knew who I was, sure I'd been in a couple of things before but nothing like this. suddenly someone tapped me on the shoulder, I turned around to see Benedict cumberbatch, I'd had a huge crush on him since forever so I had no idea what to do! Before I could even say anything he started to talk, "your y/n y/ln aren't you?" I nodded my head slowly. "I have seen you in everything you've done! I even come to see you in 'a midsummer nights dream'! you're amazing, I had no idea you were in this!" I blushed like crazy, "well, errrm, thanks, I've never known a proper fan, well other than all my family and a few of my friends and.. I'm rambling aren't i?" Benedict laughs and nods, "but I don't mind, how come I don't see your date, if my date was as pretty as you I wouldn't leave her side?". well that was unexpected, was Benedict Cumberbatch flirting with me? I rubbed the back of my neck and looked around as If I expected someone to interrupt us. "I don't have one." I stated simply as it seemed he was waiting for an answer. he looked at me seriously, almost judgingly, I hated it surly I couldn't have thought he would be as nice in person, he's going to say something really nasty I anticipated, waiting for the verbal blow. instead he held out his arm, "well neither do i. would you care to join me y/n y/ln?" I took his arm all too willingly, "of course I will mr Cumberbatch."

*sorry about the short chapters, I promise they'll get longer and just in case you didn't know y/n means your name and y/ln means your last name, I may use this a lot since is hate to use my name as even I get sick of it xxx*