Coming home from work

You opened the door to your house after a short 2 week film. In the door you went to be greeted by a crowd of hugs around you knees. you looked down to see your 2 children, Oliver Bruce Cumberbatch and Millie Audrey Cumberbatch. Oliver had just turned 3 and was very tall for his age, just like his dad, in just about everyway. he had a mop of brown/ginger hair and big blue eyes to die for. Millie was 2 and a lot more like you but once again she had those big blue eyes. another pair of arms found there way around you but this time round your shoulders.. you looked up into the same blue eyes of your children but these ones wee elder and wiser.

This all made you smile. you bent down and picked up Millie and Ben did the same to Oliver. you stood there together. you kissed there foreheads and kissed bens lips you felt two small hands on your head pulling you back. you pulled back laughing and looking at your daughters disgusted face.

You put her down as she ran back through the the living room with her brother to watch In The Night Garden. leaving you alone with your husband. you walked to him and flung your arms around his neck. he returned the gesture with his arms around your waist pulling you closer. you kissed him with so much urgency it hurt. you both pulled away and put your foreheads together.

Even these two weeks away seemed like a life time, like you hadn't seen each other in a year. to feel his breathe hitting yours was a comfort.

"I've been thinking..." you look up to see your husband to here him better.

"We should have another?" You look at him with a questioning look then it dawns on you the kids. you smile and look back up at him. from you smile he knows the answer your hug grows tighter.

Your mind goes back to when you were think of names for Oliver.

"Can you think of anymore names ben?" you shout hoping your husband would here. he'd been caught up in so many scripts recently he's honestly never with you.

"Actually yes, her are some I've come up with." he handed you a list with several names, you read it...

Brian

Alfred

Sam

William

Bruce

This is what you had to work with.

Brian... what are we having a cartoon child

Alfred.... bit old

Sam... Abit of a common name like that's what You were but it seems like everyone would have it

William.. that's kinda cute but knowing my child he'll want to be called illia of something

Bruce... litrally the only thing you can think of is Bruce forsythe, you know strictly come dancing

So yeah he's not naming this child...

Please comment, I would really like all the feedback I can get since I can think of what to do next, thanks, love you xxxx