The day at the park

You sat by the river bank watching the duck go by. you loved ducks especially when they quacked. But this day was more than special, you were sat next to the man you loved, adored. in the middle of the two of you was a great big wicker picnic basket containing salads and fruits and of course chocolate. I layed back to see him admiring the countryside around us. his hair curled perfectly in blonde twists and the blue shirt clung to him back in the breeze. he looked so calm and peaceful bit then again it was never in his nature to be so quiet for so long. so like my natural self I got up and through a small grape at the back of his head. it hit him, then bounced on to the ground landing next to his hand. he turned slowly to face me.

From the look on his face I knew what was going to happen so ran as fast as I could in the sloppy sandals I was wearing back to the public footpath we had wondered from. now with knowing how fast Ben actually was at running compared to me I knew I wouldn't make it. honestly it felt like I had run 5 miles already and I was beginning to tire. and with that slobbish thought my sandal flew off. of course with my slow reactions it took me a couple of precious seconds the realise, and as I reached back down to get it...

BAM!

I was tackled to the ground with a flimsy flip flop in hand. I laughed at this clumsy oaf who had landed almost directly on top of me. realising the position we were in he began to laugh too. This obviously caused us to laugh even more. now this as you will have noticed is so very cliche and as I noticed this I began to hit him with the only object present to hand which was my sandal. this caused him to laugh even more so with all my very little strength pushed him off. so there we lay on our back laughing uncontrollably. I turned over to look at him, the smile wrinkles strongly visible. And then the horror.

I looked over to see the left side of his shirt was completely covered in mud. I then looked down at my pristine white dress to see it also covered in mud.

I sat up straight and got up as fast as I could as if would make a difference. I began to swizzle the skirt of it round to See how bad the damage was. with it being my luck my dress was ruined. I looked to see bens still smiling face.

"What?"

"You still look beautiful despite all the mud all over you." and with this he wiped my cheek and wiped his hand on his shirt.

This made me smile, I mean how could it not, would you not smile if the Benedict Cumberbatch had told you you looked beautiful. I could feel the blush rising on my face, he obviously saw this too and took it upon hisself to make it even more prominent by gently brushing his lips against mine and pulling my tightly into his chest. I smiled into the kiss, as he did

"I love you ben." I smiled as I pulled away feeling myself fancie long and going faint.

"And I love you too, you weird and very muddy person, now let's go and get the picnic stuff and go and clean us up."