Going on holiday

You sat on the aeroplane at the window side next to your boyfriend, Benedict Cumberbatch. Both of you enjoyed flying. he was taking you to South Africa for the first time, the only other places you'd really been were Spain, France and America. he looked to you in anticipation knowing you would just love the atmosphere. he knew you loved helping people so you would just love this.

You landed at the airport which looked almost exactly like the one you had just flown from. And grabbed your hand luggage.

To cut a long story short, you both got everything fine and headed outside to catch a taxi. the taxis were different to say the least. It was all so very busy with people everywhere and the same type of taxis beeping there horns. You held bens hand for comfort and border the taxi. the first few corners were hell but it got better, the plus side is you didn't fall off. you get up and nearly fall from loss of legs or something along those lines.

I looked at Ben to see his blonde hair was falling dramatically into his eyes because of the wind. this didn't stop me admiring how beautiful his eyes were. the blue/green colour totally amazed you. realising he was go giving you a weird look you smiled at him and he took your hand. You couldn't help but feel the tingle in your tummy everytime he touched you.

You made your way over the the hotel entrance, bags in hand. the hotel looked less like a hotel and more like a motel. It was painted a pinkish colour and it was peeling off. the windows seemed to be covered in mud. for some reason this didn't seem to bother you, it was kinda rustic.

You made your way up to the entrance where a lovely woman was at the reception waiting for you both, she told you that you were in Room 221!!!

How great is that, obviously the whole time you were there you would never let him live it down.

Tired from the day you too decided to get an early night, knowing tomorrow would be a day full of surprises!