Children

You and Ben stood in your children's nursery. it was so beautiful. Ben had painted it blue to match their eyes and it perfectly framed there brown hair. you watched as your 3 little boys, Ken Walt and Elias played with their Peter Pan toys. this was their favourite movie therefore making it yours and Benedict's as you had to watch it at least twice a day. you sat down with your husband on the small brown sofa, resting your hands on your swollen and pregnant tummy. this was a dream come true. however you knew Ben would start work tomorrow on his new role, he couldn't keep stalling the director. you looked at the smile imprinted on his face as you watched the children. he put his arm around your shoulders and pulled you into his chest, hugging you tightly. these were the moments you lived for. hearing his heart beat against his chest hearing the children laughing. no matter if it was a miserable day outside, it was always happy inside.

You had had a scan just days ago and found out you were having a baby girl.
"I like Florence." you turned to see your beautiful husband.
"Yes I like it too but that's all you ever say... are there no more names you like?"
"I like your name."
You smiled and so did he.
"And I like yours but none of our others have Benedict as a name so... what other names do you like... other than Florence and mine."