First date

I checked my hair in the mirror. even I had to admit I looked pretty good, I was wearing a skater style black dress with red accessories and small red pumps on my feet. My hair was half up, half down. all of a sudden I heard a knock at the door and half jumped and almost sprinted to the door. there he stood, looking more than dashing. I looked down at my dress and suddenly felt inferior and underdresses, he stood in a suit that was Grey, his blonde hair combed back behind his ears however his curls were obviously defying it and cascading onto his forehead, the top button of his white shirt was undone showing a tiny bit of his chest, the gray tie he wore vanished under his blaiser and had a subtle crease in the middle. he was beautiful, how I had earned myself a date with him I would never know. he held out his arm for me to take and lead me to the small black car with blacked out windows parked outside my flat. "you look beautiful, y/n." I blushed with excitement. "you don't look too bad your self." at that moment we both burst out in laughter at how cheeses we sounded, after that the car ride seemed to fly by.

We soon arrived at the restaurant. it was a beautiful Italian place. it was gorgeous inside with a very intimate table and lighting, a lighting which made Ben look even more beautiful as we walked. soon we made it too our seats, they were on a balcony that was all lit with fairy lights. ben pulled out my wicker chair for me before he sat down. behind him was the dark Scarlett restaurant, but behind me was lovely view of the city, which in the moon light shined so brightly it could take your breathe away with one glance. I could see the reflection of the shining lights in bens eyes, which I could not help but fall into. We both ordered tagliatelle which was simply devine. we found an endless list of things to talk about despite the age gap and found at exactly 1pm the restaurant must close as that was when we were kicked out. as we neared my apartment it began to rain as we almost forgot we were in england, Ben parked the car outside my house, and we both ran to the cover of the porch. I opened the door and took one last look into bens eyes, as I was about to go inside he pulled me in so he could kiss my cheek like a gentleman, smiled, and walked back to the car. I ran into my room and flopped straight on to my bed, I rolled to the side to face my mirror to see the massively noticeable blush I had, I layed back to face the ceiling and kicked my legs giggling and squealing like a toddler at the night that had just passed.