Double Date

You began smoothing down the front of your beige dress. your hair was pinned up with a small white headband visible. Today was the day you were meeting Martin and Amanda.
Ben had been filming with Martin since before you met and he was obviously his best friend. Unforchantly that fact only made it more daunting...
And to make it worse out came Ben is his frankly fascinating suit. you took a deep breathe and took the arm he was holding out to you. you didn't speak to him properly the whole car ride there. only answering his questions with grunts and hums. you honestly felt like you were going to vomit.... great.
You got out of the car to see Ben just standing there looking at you with a questioning look. "sorry, in just so nervous, I've never met them before and what if they don't like me and then..." he was laughing at you.... well that's not very nice, "they'll love you."
Let's hope so.
There they were, all perfect and smiling. Ben headed straight for Martin so naturally you held back a little.
"This is martin, martin, this is my girlfriend y/n"
You smiled. he smiled... well That was awkward ...
"This is Amanda and Amanda this is y/n."
"Hi," you held out your hand for her to take and she did.
You all made you way inside the restrante and sat down at a table for 4. the table cloth was red and there was a candle in the middle. It was beautiful and had fairy lights everywhere. It was so romantic.
You looked up into his eyes and saw them sparkle. he was clearly so glad you liked them so far, it gave you more than an initiative to work hard to get to know them. they sat down opposite, Amanda was directly opposite you, she looked up so you smile at her.
Hopefully this night was going to go well.
It did. you ordered pasta in tomato and chilli sauce. it was very nice even if you did get it all round your mouth like a child. Ben had spaghetti and meatballs and so did martin. you ship it so hard even if your with Ben.
Amanda had some type of mushroom chicken, it looked very nice whatever it was. You stand up and walk outside talking to Amanda, while Ben and Martin walk far behind the two of you.
Bens P.O.V
I walked next to Martin as our girls walked Far in front of us. I pulled Martin back slightly as I began to talk to him.
"I've been thinking very hard about something..."
"What is it"
" Well I was thinking of asking her the big question"
He looked shocked but also so happy, I could tell this was the right decision I just had to find out how I should do it...