Close

Alec pov
"Clary give it a rest will you" I shouted ever since we got Simon back to the institute she's been going on about Rapheal like it's any of her business any ways just the thought of Kiana and him together made me sick it made me feel protective some would even say jealous but I won't admit that .

"Alec she's curious" Kiana replied glancing at me before walking down the corridor to her room.
I followed quickly behind her slamming open the closed down and shutting it behind me "I'm losing you" I whispered I knew she would fall for that Downworlder again and I will lose the woman I love.

"Your not losing me Alec" she huffed turning and laying on her stomach on the bed " I saw the way you looked at him KiKi you love him that won't change" I said my eyes beginning to water " Alec I promised I wouldn't leave" she said glancing back at me then back to her phone " so your staying here with me because you promised, not because you want to" she jumped up and stood in front of me her phone was on her bed, she looked pissed "Alec I'm here because I need you because I love you" my shoulders tensed, my heart nearly jumped from my chest until she said " your my parabiti we need each other" there I thought she loved me like I loved her.

"Okay" I hummed turning around to leave when she grabbed my hand " Alec" she whispered I turned to face her, she was so close to me i could feel her breath on my face " I would never leave you" she said staring into my eyes I wanted to kiss her so bad I moved slightly closer to her "Alec" she whispered and that was all it took for me to crash my lips on hers.

Kiana pov
I could see him moving closer to me " Alec" I said I didn't want him to do anything he would regret.

He crashed his lips onto mine, holding me by the waist he brushed his tongue over my bottom lip whilst increasing the pressure on his grip he moved forward and pushed us both to the bed I flipped us over so I was in his lap grinding against him his mouth left mine and connected with my neck he kissed different spots until he found the one that made me moan the most, my hands went to his hair as his hands travelled to the hem of my tight top he began to pull it up but instead flipped us over.

He lifted my top up to show my tanned stomach he left soft kisses moving slowly up he lifted his head up and looked at me we held I contact for a few seconds before he put his lips back to mine he was soft but eager his hands gripped my sides again just in the right spot I lifted my hips up to meet his body I craved this I craved him but he stopped.

He looked at me " I want more than just sex Kiana" he said his voice low and husky "Alec" I whispered I was about to start talking but he cut me off he stood up and looked at me sadly "I know you still love him Kiana, I get it I don't want you to keep the promise anymore, go back to him if he makes you happy" he left my room slamming the door behind him leaving me incredibly frustrated and most of all lonely.

What I felt with Raphael is different to what I feel with Alec but right now I need to feel something ...
————————-

So I haven't updated in awhile so sorry guys.

Hope you enjoy this chapter thought I'd through in some exciting scenes.
Love A.xx