Complicated Love

Alec POV

"Alec are you okay?" she asked whilst stroking my arm gently, Kiana still hasn't moved, JAce came up behind her and froze in his spot too, in that moment Lydia turned towards them.

"Im Lydia Bramwell" she held her hand out to Kiana, she just stared at it then back at me "Kiana" she spoke quietly her face looked like she was thinking about something "oh your ALecs parabatai?" Lydia questioned with a smile "I'll take good care of him after the wedding, you have nothing to worry about '' Lydia said with a laugh except no one laughed with her, not even a smile.

"Kiana, maybe we should go, '' Jace said quietly to Kia but we still heard. "Do you have somewhere to be Jace?" Lydia Question with curiosity. "mm anywhere but he would be great" Jace spoke glaring at me specifically.

"I just have one question Lydia?" Kiana spoke looking straight at her "of course" "why?... why are you marrying him?" Kiana said Jace put his hand on Kiana's shoulder, I'm guessing it was an attempt to pull her away.

"Kiana Leave it" I said wanting her to walk away I needed to talk to her but not in front of everyone and Lydia of all people didn't need to know what happened between me and Kiana.

"JAce take her back to her room she doesn't exactly seem in the right mood to be talking to people" I said "Gladly" Jace spoke pulling her away.

"Lydia" she shouted and turned to face her "you have my blessing to marry Alec" was all she said before walking away with Jace.

"Well that was weird and easy" Lydia said, turning to me with a scrunched up face. "I thought she'd put up more of a fight for her parabiti" "she knows what this means to me Lydia" I responded but was unsure of my answer.

"I'll come find you soon, i just have to do something"

I ran down to Kiana's room and pushed the door open where she was sitting on the edge of her bed. Jace next to her "Can we talk" I asked "I'll leave you to it" JAce said patting my back as he walked out the door closing it behind him.

"I didn't think this would be how it ended for us, I didn't think it would end at all" I said quietly sitting next to her I placed my hand on her leg and gently squeezed.

"It's a good thing, being my parabiti and loving each other the way we do is forbidden. At least now we don't risk anything. You'll be married and I will move on eventually" she said not taking her eyes off the floor.

"Does this mean you're going back to him?" I asked. I hated the thought of him touching her. I hate the thought of anyone touching her but me.

"Alec, you're marrying another woman, you told me nothing, you didn't even prepare me for this, it shouldn't matter who i move on with" she said finally looking me in the eyes.

At that moment all I wanted was to feel her, to touch and comfort her. I place my hand on her cheek and pulled her face towards mine fixing my lips with hers, she was hesitant at first but relaxed in to it I pulled her on to me and laid back on the bed feeling her body grinding against mine was sending sparks everywhere I wanted her so bad more than i've wanted anything.

"Alec" she whispered " no" I said against her lips "I want you, I need you" I almost pleaded with her I didn't want this to stop not this time.

"I want you too" she whispered, reaching for the edge of her top and lifting it over her head, me pulling mine from my body seconds later connecting lips again .

Some of you may enjoy the next chapter, some may not. I'm sure you get the idea of what's coming next so feel free to skip it if you don't want to read it, it is 18+. The story will still make sense without reading it so don't worry.

Enjoy :)