Clary Fray

"I have never seen Jace so curious about a mundane, or distracted "Izzy said gazing into her eyes, she was clearly freaked out  " like you saw earlier distractions are dangerous in our line of work" I scowled at her earning a glare from the female Lightwood, I'm usually quite the nice person however her idiocy nearly killed Alec "I don't know you" she whispered looking at Izzy. "Isabelle" she cheerily said holding her hand out but the red haired girl looked up at me as Jace and Alec walked in "Mundane's shouldn't even be here" Alec's monotone voice zipped through the air "where is here exactly" the girl muttered her question ignored "She's not a mundane Alec" Jace argued with Alec instead "and how do you know that" Alec argued back "Because the seraph blade lit up when she touched it" Jace shouted back getting clearly frustrated I walked and stood next to Alec and let out a sigh "Jace" I warned he clearly understood and looked at Izzy "Isabelle can you,-" Jace sighed and sat on the bed where Izzy was "I'm Jace Wayland" he continued "and your Clary Fray, we know who you are" "am I the only one who finds this unusual" Alec begun but I cut him off "you find everything unusual Alec" I placed my hand on his arm he looked down at me but then back to Jace "I have to report this to the clave" Alec muttered "you know what dial it down a notch" Jace countered "my brother doesn't have a dial" Izzy smirked causing me to also smirk  a little, "I love you Alec but Izzy is right you have a switch that's always on" I said "I love you too, but this just-" he sarcastically smiled at me but Jace cut him off "gimme a minute" he put his hand up to Alec silencing him "What is with you" he looked at me " what is with him" I linked my arm with his "Walk with me Alec" and began to walk out of the infirmary Izzy closely following behind .

"I'll explain it to you" Izzy sang "We don't know this girl, there is no such thing as new shadow hunters-" He said but I cut him off "There is now" I turned to smirk at him "you don't find that strange" Alec taunted "no what I find strange is that your so upset. Maybe your upset by the way Jace is looking at her, maybe you should be happy that Jace is interested in someone other than himself" I laughed at her remark Izzy can be quite the comedian sometimes "Maybe I'm pissed that she's ruined the mission, we never found out who's behind the blood that was our one job" he said giving the infirmary one last look before walking off " I got it" I reassured Izzy and walked off to Alec.

"Hey, Alec" I shouted but he continued walking and turned to go inside his room me following straight after "Oi" I said looking at him sat on his bed "You got hurt, I nearly got hurt because she became a distraction he let her be a distraction" he let out not looking up "Jace doesn't even seem fazed" he whispered I knelt down in front of him and took his hand "We are all okay, stop worrying" I saw him smile at my response "How do you do that, make me smile" I stood up and laughed laying down at the side of him on his bed "I have a way with words" he looked back at me chuckling before laying down at the side of me.

Cute Kiana and Alec moment ... trying to think of a ship name any suggestions ???

To clear any confusion Alec and Kiana are not dating :(

Yet ;) but are parabatai instead of Alec and Jace !!

Love

A.xx