Trust

"They will kill me Alec, just like Irina" I whispered looking at the ground a tear rolling down my face, I'm as good as dead.

"you honestly think i would let somthing like that happen to you, your suppose to trust me Kiana we are parabiti" he said in a strong tone "Trust Alec, how can I trust you when you would'nt even stop to listen to me, youru not that nieve Alec what do you think would happen, this does'nt happen to shadowhunters" I reasoned with him but his eyes kept flickering to Raphael close behind me.

"your not even listening now Alec" I spoke defeated, a tired sigh left my lips I brough my hand to my face and wiped the tear away yet again "Just go" I said turning my back on them I felt Alecs hand on my backpulling me back towards him.

"Let go" Rapheal growled "now" he said his body completly infront of me "try me" Alec said standing up to Raph "if you think for a second i would let anything happen to her" Rapheal said pointing his finger towards Alecs chest "stop it both of you" I shouted standing in between them now creating space "enough is enough I can't go back Alec, I won't end up like Irina".

"you won't I promise, I will protect you we all will" Alec pleaded "you dont even know what your protecting, i dont even know what's wrong with me Alec" I shouted Alec stepped back towards jace and izzy.

Their eyes went wide and Izzy even gasped "Kiana your eyes" Jace said shocked "What" I gasped quietly my chest begun to feel tight and I struggled to cant a breath Rapheal was by my side in a second, I lost my balance and his hand where right there to catch me "It hurts Raph" I stuggled to speak "what hurts, Kia whats hurting" his vocie spoke with urgency "whats happening" Alec spoke now at my side "I don't know" Raph spoke quietly he scooped me up in his arms and held me tight.

"Magnus will know what to do" Rapheal spoke to the others "meet us there" I saw Alec nod at Raph, a small gesture to say the least.

"Raph" I whispered, he looked at me saddness in his eyes " i'm scared" he took a deep breathe "Magnus, Magnus" he shouted kicking in his door and seaching for him "Your going to be okay Amore" he whispered laying me on the luxurious sofa, magnus rushed over mumbling things but I could barely hear anything, I heard the door open again the others rushing in.

Magnus knelt at the side of me pressing his palm to my head "shes burning up, help me take her jacket off" Rapheal lifted my body gently Magnus takiong my arms out of the sleeves of my jacket.

"Whats happening" I stuggled to say as the pain in my chest worsens "Magnus" I try to say louder grabbing his arm.

Third POV

Kiana passedout her body convulsing "she's seizing, turn her on her side" Rapheal moved her onto her side, Alec watching from across the room.

"Alec" Izzy whispered trying to get her brothers attenion away from his parabiti "it's my fault, i should have listend i freaked" he said not once looking away from her "it's not Alec, none of us know whats happening, we've not seen this before" Izzy spoke but ALec cut her off "she's family iz our family, I should have listened, I should have trusted her"

Kiana's body had finally settled, sweat dripping from her shoulders "she's still very warm, we need more cool towels" Magnus said looking towards the shadowhunter 3 that were still planted by the door.

"is she going to be okay?" Rapheal asked Magnus "I don't know, I don't know what happening or how to stop it, I'm going to reach out to some friends someone will know somthing" Rapheal nodded and watch Magnus leave.

"don't you dare leave me again, you hear me amore. You promised" Rapheal said to Kianas lifeless body taking her hand in one of his whilst the other wiped her body with a cold damp cloth.

This is not a finished or edited chapter, but I did want to give you something tonight after my earlier update.

Enjoy :)