Part 4: Chapter 6

NARCISSA JO PART 1

Narcissa Jo Malfoy - 25

Thomas Nott - 26

Athena Malfoy Potter - 27

Albus Potter - 27

November 2033

"Athena! Athena! Are you here?!" Narcissa Jo banged on her sister's front door repeatedly.

She heard a baby cry and swearing before the porch light came on and Albus angrily opened the door in his dressing gown.

"Who the fuck is banging on my bloody door at three in the morning?!" His gaze fell on his sister in law standing on his porch, drenched to the bone. "Bloody hell Cissa Jo! Get in here!"

He pulled her inside and immediately lit the fireplace. He placed a chair next to it and guided her into it. "Merlin's pants, you're freezing! Hold on. I'll grab some towels."

"Albus who was it?" Athena asked as she came down the stairs. "I hope you blasted them off the bloody porch."

She entered the drawing room and saw Narcissa Jo shivering by the fireplace. "Cissy? What's happened? Why are you all wet?"

"Can you take me to St. Mungo's?"

"Right now? I mean Albus can; I'm pregnant, so I can't use the floo--"

Narcissa Jo shook her head. "No. Can you drive me to St. Mungo's?"

"Drive you? Oh, shit do you think you're--" Athena waved her hand. "We don't have to go to St. Mungo's for that. Come with me."

She took her sister by the hand and led her to the guest bathroom. Narcissa Jo stood in the corner while Athena searched the cabinets. She abruptly stopped when she had an alarming thought.

"Wait. If you wanted me to drive you to St. Mungo's, that means you didn't apparate here."

Narcissa Jo shook her head guiltily.

"Then how the hell did you get here? Did you walk all the way here from your apartment?"

"No. I came from Thomas' place."

"Cissy! Are you mad?! That's like two kilometers from here! And it's raining!"

Narcissa Jo's eyes welled up with tears. "I needed my sister and I was scared to apparate and I, I,--"

"Oh Cissy come here," Athena said, pulling her sobbing sister into a hug. "Don't cry. I didn't mean to chastise you."

When Narcissa Jo's tears subsided, Athena hopped onto the counter and stared at her. "Does Thomas know you're gone?"