Part 3: Chapter 9

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?

The Malfoys - Aries - 24, Scorpius - 16, Athena - 16, Narcissa Jo - 14, Lyra - 12

The Potters: Teddy - 24, James - 17, Albus - 16, Lily - 14

The Notts: Thomas and Taylor - 15

The Zabinis: Marco - 16, Antonio - 14

The Weasleys (Ron and Padma): Ravi - 23, Rose - 16, Hugo - 14

December 25, 2022

"Scorpius can you get the door please?!"

"Sure Aunt Ginny." Scorpius walked out of the Potter's kitchen, glad to be free of the pandemonium as his mother, Ginny and Blaise finished up Christmas dinner. It wasn't unlike Ginny to be stressed over the yearly gathering but this year she seemed even more strained, much to everyone else's chagrin.

Scorpius walked into the entryway and was almost knocked over by Albus and Athena, who were running to the drawing room laughing.

"Oy! Watch where you're going!" He called after them. "You're too old to be running in the house."

He shook his head and opened the door. Ron walked past him into the house. "Where the bloody hell is my sister?"

"Hello to you too Uncle Ron," Scorpius said with a laugh, taking Padma's coat.

"Sorry champ," Ron replied, clapping him on the back. "Padma's given me some disturbing news and I need to confirm if it's true or not."

Ron and Padma walked off to find the other adults with Hugo on their heels. Scorpius' breath caught in his chest as his gaze fell to Rose who was still standing on the porch trying to shake the snow from her boots.