Part 3: Chapter 22

The Malfoys - Aries - 26, Scorpius - 19, Athena - 18, Narcissa Jo - 17, Lyra - 14

The Potters: Teddy - 26, James - 20, Albus - 18, Lily - 16

The Notts: Thomas and Taylor - 18

The Zabinis: Marco - 18, Antonio - 16

The Weasleys (Ron and Padma): Ravi - 25, Rose - 18, Hugo - 16

*Picture is of Eloise 

MAY 2025 - Aries and Eloise's Wedding

"Albus why won't they stop crying?" Athena whispered before casting a silencing charm over the twins.

"Maybe because they too want to be at home," he replied bitterly.

Athena rolled her eyes. "I could do without your sarcasm Al. Can you just help me?"

"Baby I'm sorry but you really need to lie down. You've thrown up twice in the last hour and your as pale as a sheet. You can't even keep down water!"

"But Albus the ceremony is about to start--"

"No. I'm done arguing with you about this." He turned to Marco and Taylor who were seated next to them. "Can you bring Edmon and Emlyn inside? I'm taking Athena to lay down. Bring them up to my old room."

He turned to Athena and scooped her into his arms before she could protest. She gasped at the sudden movement and squirmed trying to get down.

"Albus put me down!"

"Athena stop moving around so much. You're just going to cause yourself more pain. Or make me drop you."

They passed a bewildered Draco and Hermione on their way inside.

"Excuse me Uncle Draco, Aunt 'Mione," Albus said as he carried Athena through the open door.

"Daddy help me!"

"Athena cut it out!"

"Well if you would put me down--"

The rest of their argument was cut off by Taylor closing the door behind them.