Bromance (Kagakuro and aokuro) part 1

"Milkshake, check. Chocolate, check. Flowers, check." Kagami looked over his list for the fifth time that day, verifying again that everything was there.

"Kagami," Riko asked, "what's all this for?"

Kagami turned and looked at her as if she had a second head. "It's for Kuroko. It's our anniversary?"

"You're dating Kuroko!"

"What, no! I mean yeah, his hair is really soft and he has a goofy smile and his laugh is the purest thing I ever heard," Kagami said, practically sighing, "but we are only friends, and we met one year ago today! So I have to give him the best anniversary ever."

Hyuga looked at him quizzically, "Are you sure you have no feelings for Kuroko?"

"Yeah," Izuki added, "you are pretty fond of him."

"But-!"

"And remember that time when you and Kuroko-"

"Pump your brakes Izuki!"

"And you-

"You pump those brakes!"

"I'm sorry," Izuki said throwing his hands up in the air in defense, "but you have to admit that you and Kuroko would make a great couple."

Kagami looked up with joy, "Really?! I mean, uh, do you really thinks cus' you know how it is and..you..yeah."

"Well, maybe if Kuroko was actually into you." Hyuga said.

"Hyuga!"

"And if Aomine wouldn't kick your ass if he was."

"You're being a dick!"

"Well Riko," Hyuga continued, "what am I supposed to say! It's obvious, Kuroko's not gonna fuck an idiot like him!"

"So what!" Riko retorted. "Sure, Kagami might be dumb and way out of Kuroko's league but at least give him a chance!"

"Yeah, with friends like the Generation of Miracles, Kuroko must have pretty low standards." Izuki added.

"Hey, I know I'm not great but I'm not that bad!" Kagami sat down and put his hands to his face. "What am I gonna doooo!"

The three looked at him sympathetically. They wanted to help their friend but Kuroko was also their friend. They didn't want either to be unhappy. They looked at each other and decided at that moment.

"Kagami," Riko said, "we'll help you with Kuroko."

"Wait, actually?"

"With one condition," Hyuga said putting his hand on Kagami's shoulder. "You can't meddle with Kuroko's love life. Aomine may be a shitty guy but that doesn't mean you can stoop down to his level."

Kagami stood up and began hugging Hyuga. "Thank you! What's first?"

Izuki handed him the flowers on the bench. "Confessing."

".....what?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, so I've been pretty stressed lately because I have a lot to do and update. This was just a little story but hopefully when I get caught up on the birthday one, I will continue this. Tomorrow is the day I will release the new chapter and I'm hoping to get 3-5 ( yes, 3-5) on the 29 because I have to go see a doctor a few towns over and its during summer break so I will have no plans that day and will be stuck in a car.

I hope you guys liked this and comment down below who you think would be a great boyfriend ( or girlfriend if you want) for Kuroko.
Love you guys!
Bye!!!!
~( ^ - ^)~