First (AoKuro)

"When I first saw you, I didn't feel nervous or have butterflies. I felt relieved.

When we first talked, you smelled like vanilla and roses. It made me feel at home.

During our first game, I saw you smile at our victory. I realized how important that smile meant to me.

Our first time hanging out outside the court, I heard you giggle. Everything in the world seemed pure at that moment.

When I first looked into your eyes, I wondered how hard it was to fit all the stars in there.

And when I first held you, I found out just how hard it was to let go.

You brought color to my world. You made me see and understand things I haven't before. You made my life a life worth living.

Even now, as I sit beside you and watch your chest rise and fall, I am still captivated. Every hug, every laugh, every moment together makes me realize how important you are to me.

Hopefully, one day you'll know that everything I do is for you. I only want to make you happy.

Because meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it's going to be your favorite.

Life after highschool will only get more tough, and I might lose some friends along the way, but as long as you are beside me then it is all worth it.

I love you Tetsu."

Kuroko put down the note with his eyes to the brim with tears. Aomine had wrote it when they had first gone into highschool, and Kuroko read it to himself every day.

He wiped his face and decided to quit being lazy. While gathering his things, he called Murasakibara as he couldn't drive himself.

After picking him up from his apartment, Murasakibara drove him down to the police station. It had only been a few months but after a couple days, policemen and doctors became most of the people Kuroko saw on a daily basis.

Kuroko sighed before he walked in, everyone stopping in their tracks. He was a bit confused for second before he realized.

"SURPRISE!"

Kuroko turned around, relieved to see only Aomine behind him.

"Daiki, you scared me to death."

Aomine just laughed it off while passing him a coffee and a box of donuts.

"Tetsu, next time you come by- make sure you're in hand cuffs. You're gonna get me fired from my new job if you keep coming over."

"Oh, we don't mind. We enjoy talking to someone who isn't a criminal."

Kuroko smiled at Officer Yagami's remark and bit into his vanilla crème donut.

To himself he thought about him and his friends and at that moment, life was perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You all thought Aomine was dead didn't you. Well guess what, you're wrong! He's just a cop, and Midorima is a doctor. Maybe some context would have helped but you know.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed it. Leave some comments down below and hopefully I'll have my next chapter up tomorrow (dull heart aches)

  Love you guys! Bye!!!!
~(  ^ - ^)~