63

T H E N O T E S

Dear, y/n.

I'm so sorry for being such a coward. To be honest, I really love you. I tried to let go of my feelings but It's so hard to accept the fact that you are in other man's arms. I tried to love Ivy, but she wouldn't as same as you. She's good, nice, kind but I don't see myself loving her. We broke off months ago and she agreed to it too so no one is hurt, really. And I heard you are Chengcheng's fiancée. All the fans are going crazy on twitter haha. I always thought what will happen if we both end up being together. You know? Because, I always thought that but I couldn't imagne myself haha. Bring me some good child soon okay? Be a good wife to chengcheng. And if you need help, I'm always here to support you, morally, spiritually, and physically. I love you, y/n. I'm gonna let you go and you start your own journey soon and I start mine. By the way, I only said it now but I have your parent's letter in me. Idk why tho haha

From, Zookun

Dear, y/n

Hello, y/n. Read this if you found your love of your life soon. You know there's some 3 boys on our town before, they are very cheeky. I hope you found them now because I always thought the 4 of you will make a good friends even if you are a girl you still look like your father. I think Zookun is the other one? I don't know, but he seems nice and likes you. But you are still young so I wouldn't push you too hard but now I will. If you and Zookun didn't end up with each other then probably you will end up with Cheng Cheng? You know, when you were young Cheng Cheng is already a model in kid's clothes and you always told us that you like him. Haha, that's a pity because we were about to aboard the plane to visit him and his family. His family is kind, they would probably take care of you for us. They are my friends. I told you to pursue modelling not photography so you are a really messed up child. But anyways, who matter your guy is I hope you are happy with him. Y/N Me and your dad always love you a lot, I'm writing this since I know I might not have the chance to do so. y/n be careful of your health as we have a history of heart attack. Of someone we love but likes someone else. Okay I'll stop but seriously, I know the plane engine is broke. I'm writing this now and I'm sending it off to Zookun. I love you, we will always do. Take care, y/n.

From, Mom

To my soon to be wife,

Can we just get married already? I want to see you in a beautiful gown already. Last time I saw you was in your skirt and you were so conservative about your skin showing haha I think you were cute. I think I'm inlove with you, and today I'm deeply inlove with you I can't help it. You make my heart flutter the most, You changed my heart. Dad always told me you like me before but I didn't cared since I liked someone else but now, I think you love strucked me, I was watching Infinity War and I couldn't focus on the plot since I kept seeing you from my mind. I will immediately smile and laugh from our moments, our relationship went quick even if you have a deeper relationship with Xukun. I think trusting each other made us deeper fall in love and I don't mind that at all. I'm just thinking of the day we get married, I will finally own you. You will share my surname, You will be a part of our family, we will have a simple, garden wedding as you wish and we'll make a family. I can't wait to hug you, kiss you, cuddle with our kids and so much more. I love you so much I'm crying already. I feel like crazy thinking about you, I want you to be mine, mine only and not others. We'll grow old together, live happy, experience problems together. We will fight but we will make up soon. I will cherish you until the death do us apart because love happened and before the day became us being 'husband and wife' I would only wanna say that no matter those sexy curvy models attract me, you will always be my #1.

From, chenggie.

L O V E WINS

FCC, MAIN LEADजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें