30

You already moved out to your new apartment a few days ago, with the help of your new friend, Ivy.

Both of you already signed the contract and is under Yuehua Entertainment now, as a staff tho not an artist.

"Y/N~ I'm planning to hold a fashion show this weekend, can you help me plan it?" Ivy asked.

You startled.

"Eh? How can I help? You know I'm not really good at preparing things hehe."

"No, the event is good, I just need models. So I'm thinking if you should be.." You cutted off her words

No there's no way you're gonna walk to that run way. Nope nope nope.

"Hey no I don't wanna be a model, I can go around and ask someone hehe."

"No silly you! Of course not! I'm thinking if you can be one of the photographers.. This whole event is for a magazine with a big company so it would be cool if you can be in this project." She said.

"Uhh, I don't have that much equipments. I only have my camera and few lenses and a tripod, nothing more."

"Oh it's okay, We'll cover the equipments for you! So what can you say?"

You looked at her and she's like begging you. Of course you're not that cold hearted so you sighed and agreed.

"Yuehua models will be there and I'm thinking of inviting Cai Xukun, what do you think?" She asked.

"well, Xukun's body proportions is good so I think it will be good if you invite him as well." You said.

"Well that's great! Can you join me? I'm going to the clothing room today."

"Eh, I don't have anything to do so sure I'll go."

~~

You both went inside to a room, more like a walking closet full of very luxurious dresses and suits.

Dresses with the most finest gold, finest beads in it.

"Hey, I'm really happy that you became my friend." Ivy said.

"Huh? Have you not have any friend before?"

"Nope. Most of them just leave me alone, since I have the passion of dress making and they have the passion of being flight attendant. Somewhere I feel left and they removed me from their life."

"Oh, then I'm happy I met you." You said.

"You know, I feel like my dresses are so ugly. I dont know how to make one yet."

You chuckled. "Are you even kidding?! Your dresses are like so good!"

"Miss Universe contestants buy their dresses on me so yeah. Oh. Y/N do you wear any dress?"

You stood in silence.

"Nope, I'm more of a jeans person rather than a skirt."

"Well, I'm giving you this black skirt. You can match it off with white blouse. And i'm anticipating you wearing this on weekend."

"Oh no this looks so luxurious I can't just get it as a free item."

"Do it, Y/N. From now on, you gotta be familiar with me always giving you free stuffs."

You smiled. You never had a girl best friend before as all of them just left you with your passion for photoraphy.

"You know, I think we're meant to be as friends as we share the same life story."

~~~

woah i think imma stop here for now. and thjs chapter marks the half way through of the fanfic. wah the fic is almost reaching to an end! :D