34

You took a very long shower, not realising it's about time of the event.

You setted up your camera equipments, You thought that the camera that will be used in there is a kit camera only so better be safe than sorry.

You dressed up onto the white blouse and black skirt Ivy told you to wear.

You just can't get it. You are there to photograph models not to be a model.

The only bag you have is the bag where your camera is in it. Your camera is so precious since It was the very first camera you have ever since you were young.

You waited outside your apartment

Xukun:
hey baby where are you?

Y/N:
i'm done getting ready, where are you?

Xukun:
ow sucks I'm about to go there just wait for me

You waited outside a little longer. You though that he's probably on his way here so just gotta be patient.

Then a 'ding' came up.

Xukun:
aw fudge

Y/N:
ha? what happened?

Xukun:
there's a major accident that caused a traffic here so I don't think I'll be able to get there in time

Y/N:
eeh don't worry i'll just call a taxi

Xukun:
i'm really really sorry no matter how i wanted to go there i cant since the traffic is rlly worse and i dont know any short cuts

Xukun:
i mean there's a motorcyle lane here but I'm already halfway through going back to the venue

Y/N:
hey uhhh its okay kun dont worry
you've done everything for me so it's totally fine thank you stay safe on ur way back

Xukun:
im rlly sorry i'll make it up to you

Y/N:
dont ever think about it

You keep looking at the cars and nothing seemed to get on you.

You were about to text Ivy that you won't make it to the venue until someone grabbed your hands.

You looked at the guy and it was Chengcheng.

"Ehhh, What do you want?" You asked as you lost the grip.

He didn't said anything and gave you a helmet.

You wore it.

"Hop in."

You were taken back and hesitated until he started turning the engine on so you just hopped in.

'This is a bad idea' you whispered to yourself as you try putting force on your skirt and covering it up with your bag but then it suddenly rained.

"Fudge! My camera!"

You said and you tried to cover it but then you lose cover of your skirt so you are really annoyed.

Cheng made a stop to a convenience store.

"Wait for me here." He said.

You were confused. Why is he suddenly being kind?

He came back with foods in a plastic.

"Oh now he decided to freaking buy when it's literally raining." You whispered again to yourself.

He removed his jacket and he wore it to you.

"Hey what about you?"

"Just hop in, the rain is almost heavy and we have a few kilometres to go through."

You positioned yourself into a squat position for comfortable arrangement but then you started covering your skirt.

"Let me put your camera bag into the GIVI box." 

He hopped back in and lend you the stuff he bought.

"Hold it."

Finally, you used it to cover your skirt.

"Hold me tight." He whispered making you loud enough to here

"Huh?"

He grabbed your hands and wrapped it around his waist.

"I said Hold me if you dont wanna die."

You wrapped it tightly as he sped the motorcycle really fast.

Your heart is fluttering, you don't know why.

and wait.

You felt his body.