3

You looked down at your phone. You sighed as you left your broes in seen.

Justin.

To be honest, he's a part of your squad. You, Justin, Xukun and Yanjun are all best friends until Justin and you had a quarrel.

You are not sure about your feelings with each other, if it's love we're talking about or just infatuation.

You got in several fights with him after some lovey dovey stuffs and you both told each other some horrifying words that cannot be unheard.

Truthfully, you don't know who's fault is who's but what you know is both of you ended your friendship together.

kunkun
Active now

kunkun:
THE party is gonna be lit y/n.

evilfriend:
kun i don't want to wear this dress

kunkun:
do it or i'll post ur scandal

evilfriend:
piss off

evilfriend:
i'll haunt u and kill u

kunkun:
hurry up it's alrdy starting

yanjun
Active now

fatty:
YANJUN!!!!!!

yanjun:
what? the dress doesn't fit u?

fatty:
no! y is my name here fatty

yanjun:
i think fatty is cuter than skinny

fatty:
is cuter even a word

yanjun:
idk hurry up every1's w8tin

You appreciated what your friends did to you. You're one of the boys. Since Xukun and Yanjun is your childhood friends, you decided to join their group of friends and even if many girls are annoyed by you, you have your friends who you have known as your older brothers.

You are wearing a very simple dress but very elegant as well.

You will most likely wear comfy clothes if the outfit is in your hands but linlin's fashion for you is very ... cool? You guess.

You went off the back stage as lights and flashes came upon you.

How did you get this famous lol?

After so many smiles and the common speech everyone tells, you decided to make your way to your friends.

"Yo, I never knew Y/N could be this hot." Xukun told and you smacked his head.

"Stop looking at me!"

"Yeah. There's literally nothing to look at." Ziyi second the motion.

"Ya'll thanks for doing this to me." You said to them and you all cheered for your success.

You got tired from the dress so you decided to change but unfortunately you left your bag in the back stage.

You were too late.

Someone stepped on you causing you to fall.

You looked at the guy.

Looks like your inspiration,

Fan Cheng Cheng.

But guess what?

Someone is there too.

Justin.