55

(suggesting you to like listen to some love songs or the song in the multimedia)

~~~~

"Confession leads one another to the next step"

C H E N G  C H E N G

Truthfully..

I was loved at first sight when I saw her on her very simple outfit on that night.

She's simple but she's quiet a charm, and now I fully agreed to Xukun that she's an angel.

I have a great passion for photography and I usually attend some big events and I think that's where I first saw her.

I'm acting like I don't like her because I tried to keep a stone cold heart, I tried not to be soft but when It comes to her, my heart is fluttering unknowingly.

I'm jealous, Xukun is the luckiest guy. I shouldn't be jealous but I can't help it.

We were apparently close to each other, it's like destiny really wants us to be together.

We don't have that much of a chemistry as well since I'm not her childhood friend or someone who saved her from the past.

I'm just a random dude that my friend is connected with her friend.

She's playful, cheerful. I didn't knew her tragic life event not until Xukun explained everything to me.

Within a few days after the harsh explosion of feelings, I managed to prove to her that I can be what she wants me to be.

Yes, Zhengting is right. She made me change. I'm quiet happy now, playful. Not like before she wasn't added to my story.

I stalk her everytime, I was sad when Xukun makes her happy because I want to make her happy too.

Surprisingly, she was one of the cheng xi's but she quitted because I left a bad impression, I regretted scolding her that day.

I also didn't knew Justin and her had a thing but now I have her and I won't let her go.

She sings "Only know you love him when you let him go" everytime we are together

And this day, I want it to be special because I'm
confessing to her.

We are currently walking, a very breezy chilly night, street lights and cold air.

That's a whole mood

We casually held hands together, I don't know? My hands slipped.

"It's kinda cold." She said.

I took the scarf from my neck and putted it around her. "Stay warm."

We walked and ate some food since we both really likes foods.

"Let's rest over there for a minute." She suggested to rest over in a bench.

This is a perfect time!

"y/n.."

"yes?" she asked while munching on the corn dog.

I chuckled and putted the scarf around her face.

"HEY!"

I laughed "You are cute when you are annoyed."

Blushed.

"You are cute too when you are blushing."

Blushing level Maximum

"Can you stop?" She asked. "My face are heating up."

"Hehe."

I stared at her for a bit, not caring about the world.

I grabbed her hands.

"y/n.. can I call you babe?"

"you already did." she said

"no I mean, babe like in a relationship."

She almost choked. "What?"

"The first time I saw you, this might sound cheesy but all around me are just blurry blobs and you are the only HD person in my eyes."

"y/n I don't like you, I thought of that so majy times and yes I dont like you."

Her smile on her face was gone.

"Because I fell deeper and now I love you."

"Cheng..."

"I would take the risks to be with you forever. So y/n.. would you be my girlfriend?"

I asked and suddenly grabbed a flower for her.

"Wait, how did you know how to do magic?"

"Xingjie taught me haha. Anyways, grab this flower if you want me to be your boyfriend."

Without any hesitation, she grabbed it.

Without any thinking,

after all.

she still likes me.

she's a very lucky fangirl

and i'm a very lucky idol

~~~

this chapter marks the last of the few remaining 10 chapters. hehe <3