The elevator stopped at your floor and Tae hoisted you up and you insinctively wrapped your legs around his waist. Neither of you wanted to break free from the kiss.

You rummaged through your bag and pulled out your keycard, handing it off to Tae-Hyung. After he opening the door, Tae carried you to the sofa and  gently put you down. He hovered above you, both breathless from the heated kiss you shared.

Tae leaned against your ear and with such a seductive voice whispered. "I've missed you every day I've been gone, Baby, yet all I've thought about recently is you and our last call. You really hurt me when you ended the call and began avoiding me. I thought we were providing each other a great deal of pleasure, but then you had to spoil it."

Goosebumps spread over your entire body. You loved the intimacy you were sharing with him, but you were still very apprehensive about divulging your feelings for him.

He said you spoiled the mood. You wondered if you ruined it when you accidentally declared your love for him. 

There was no way you could confirm your slip of the tongue. You were much too fearful he would distance himself once you told him and you couldn't bear the thought of losing someone else you love.

You were almost positive he didn't feel the same way about you. How could he love you when he already told you he loved you, but then took it back? Your thoughts were on Tae professing his love for you a couple of times which you believed he said to make you feel wanted.

"Tae, tell me the truth. I really need to know your feelings for me. I know you've told me you love me a couple of times, but then you've taken it back both times. Can you please tell me your true feelings for me?"

You glanced at his perfect face to gauge his reaction to your question and became disappointed when you couldn't read him. You continued speaking.

"You know what I've gone through with Ji-Min. He was too much of a rollercoaster ride with his emotions. One minute he loved me and we would be at the highest peak and next, he would say he hated me and we'd drop quickly to the bottom. We just continued to ride highs' and lows', until our ride became so broken down, it wasn't repairable."

You sighed and looked at your hands, folded in your lap. After taking another deep breath and slowly exhaling, you added.

"I want a love that's consistent and everlasting because, after everything I've been through, I definitely deserve it."

Tae-Hyung noticed you tearing up and it became instantly apparent to him, you didn't think he had fallen for you. Tae sat you up and knelt in front of you as he cupped your cheeks in his soft hands. He peered into your eyes.

"Lyric, I love you with all my heart. I instantly fell for you when Ji-Min introduced you to Bangtan. I was so jealous Ji-Min had all your attention. When he announced your engagement, my heart shattered into a million pieces, and when you married him, I thought I would die."

"Oh my God, Tae, I'm so sorry, I never knew."

Tae continued. "The day of your wedding, I prayed someone would end my pain. It was torture watching you and Ji-Min together when I wanted to be the one to hold and kiss you. I wanted to be the reason for the sparkle in your beautiful eyes. Lyric, please never doubt that I've fallen completely in love with you."

He sighed deeply, releasing all the anguish he felt from keeping his love hidden for such a long time.

You noticed tears fell from Tae-Hyung's eyes. You leaned your forehead against his, and while placing your hands over his, you made direct eye contact. Tears began to flow from your eyes too.