He made a face

He made a face. "Coyotes tip-toe?" Emily blinked her eyes at the piece of information, also surprised by it.

"They tip-toe." She confirmed with a roll of her eyes. The bell rung. "I got to go, but send me the pinned location."

Stiles sighed as the brunette headed out the door. "Okay."

Emily and him walked over to their seats, she turned in her seat to look at him. "So is there a particular reason why you're still carrying around the creepy doll?" She asked him.

He shuddered. "I don't like it but, it's the only thing I could think of grabbing so Scott could use it as a way to track Malia's scent." He told her.

Mr. Yukimura walked to the front of the classroom. "All right, everyone. Let's get started. We were just talking about internment camps and prisoners of war. There's a passage in our reading that I'd like to go over in more detail Who would like to come up and read aloud for us?" His eyes fell on the Sheriff's son. "Mr. Stilinski, how about you?"

Stiles swallowed nervously, he still couldn't read yet. "Oh, maybe someone else could."

"Everyone participates in my class, Mr. Stilinski."

"Okay." He whispered getting up reluctantly.

Emily watched him get up and began to worry when the sound of his heart slammed against his chest and his breathing was getting heavier. "Stiles?" She murmured in concern and quickly got up from her seat when she noticed his shaking. She had to get him out of here and it seemed that the True Alpha had the same idea as he got up as well.

The two each put an arm over their shoulder to keep him up. Scott glanced at the teacher. "We should take him to the nurse's office." They quickly took Stiles to the nearest bathroom where he stumbled out of their hold and went over to the sink. "Stiles, look at me, man. Is this a panic attack?"

"It's a dream, it's a dream." Stiles muttered, sweat dripping down his face. "This is just a dream."

"No, it's not, Stiles." Emily told him gently, stepping closer to him. This reminded her of the couple of times he'd freak out after waking up with a cold sweat. "This is real. You're here. You're here with me and Scooby." Her voice soft.

"Okay, what do you usually do?" Scott asked her, since it seemed that she had been in this type of situation before. "I mean, like, how do you tell if you're awake or dreaming?"

"Your fingers you count your fingers." She told him. "You have extra fingers in dreams." She switched her gaze to her panicking boyfriend. "Stiles? I need you to count with me. Look at my hands." She held up hands for him to look at.

Stiles nodded, his breathing shaky. "One Two."

She gave him a reassuring smile. "Keep going."

"Three. Four." He counted slowly.