"She isn't walking another step with you," he threatens.

"Yes she will," Francesca speaks up, "don't flatter yourself Ben, she isn't a little girl anymore. She'll walk out of that door and you know it."

"Who's side are you on?" he huffs.

"Nobody's!" she yells, "she came here to talk to you but you just jump into conclusion and decide what and how her life is going to be! Edward is a very nice man, and whether you like it or not, she's going to stay with him. You just judge the book by it's cover without reading the first page, let alone opening the book."

"Dad, I love him," Tia steps in front of me, "and nothing you do will change that. How have you not realized it? You took me away and look, I'm back where I left off. Take me away forever, I'll find a way back, trust me."

"You're delusional Tia," he reaches out to grab her.

"Damn it dad!" she pulls away, "no! I am not! I know what I want and what I want it to be with him! His appearance doesn't have to do with why I love him. He's never done anything to harm me. All you're doing is hurting me trying to keep me away from him!"

"Benjamin," Francesca breathes heavily in distress, "if you'd only see the way this young man looks at our daughter, you would understand."

"Do whatever the hell you want," he shakes his head and leaves.

"We're leaving," Tia says and pulls me out of her house.

Marcel's POV

It's mid March now. Nothing interesting has happened the rest of February. Except the fact that Gemma has been over a lot more planning her wedding. Olivia and I have been helping her as much as we can. Harry has been with dad and mum helping plant fresh flowers in the backyard so they are ready by May. Edward and Tia helped pick up things that have been ordered and delivered. She's having an outdoor wedding and the reception will be under a massive, but I mean massive tent.

The wedding is going to be out back by the lake here at our house. Mum and dad hired a bunch of gardeners to help out. There has been a lot of people coming in and out of our house. Gemma is so stressed out and it doesn't help since she's pregnant.

"So Danielle has invited me to be on prom commity," Olivia says, folding up silverware in the napkins. Gemma told us her helpers couldn't make it, so she's made us do it. I don't mind it, and neither does Olivia.

"Really, sounds like fun!" I congratulate her.

"Yeah, I think it's going to be really fun to be able to help out and hangout with all the girls there," she smiles, "she says that they are all really nice and exicted to have another helping hand."

"It's nice that you can finally hangout with other people other than just Leeroy and I," I tell her, "not that we are tired of you or anything, because we aren't, but have like girl friends. Going shopping and doing all that girly stuff."

"How have you put up with Leeroy when all he does is just that?" Olivia asks.

"Well, he can be really manly sometimes," I tell her, trying to keep a straight face, "but before you and I became friends, I didn't hangout with Leeroy as much as I do now. We kind of just were friends during school and he used to come over sometimes. I was usually always in my room working on my homework and building lego models by myself. But now that I have you two to hangout with, I'm more out there and it feels really good to be social."

"Awe," she giggles, "well you two are great friends. I really like spending time with you two. And yeah, I think a little break will do good, but don't worry, I won't forget about you guys. I wouldn't be able to live without you two."