26

i couldn't help but feel distracted all throughout eating at the diner, feeling the eyes of someone i deeply cared for burn me. eyes filled with anger and fire for not choosing him.

"alright, rhi, your turn." steven spoke, "truth or dare?" his question was laced with danger. either route i would end up taking would result in a secret getting out or an action being taken.

"dare." as the words rolled off my tongue steven rubbed his hands together, smirking to himself as he nodded and concocted a plan.

"i dare you to," steven paused for a long moment, thinking over all the possibilities and things he could make me do. his eyes lit up with joy as he settle on something. the whole table was silent, "kiss axl."

the silence was broke by the dropping on a metal fork on a glass plate, the culprit none other than duff. all of our attention adverted to the blonde haired boy who was the source of the loud noise. his feelings now quite prominent. but a dare was a dare. i looked over at axl and he had the biggest grin on his face, he was leaned back in his seat on the booth, his stature very cool and calm. i nodded at the demand and stood up, sitting myself on my knees as they rested on the cold fabric of the booth. axl stood and leaned himself across the table, i did the same and before i knew it our lips met.

his left hand residing on my cheek, his lips were so soft and welcoming, their plumpness making the kiss much easier to manage. i had fallen into the trap in which was set. his lips moved in sync with mine as we fit together like puzzle pieces. i slowly pulled away from the kiss once i felt the eyes of a small population on us. i sat back down in my seat and gently grazed my thumb against my bottom lip already missing the company of axls.

"axl, your turn." slash spoke as a silence had dawned on the group. axl nodded and looked around at the table full of friendly faces and stopped on mine.

"rhi, truth or dare?" axl asked me, his question too laced with poison as the outcome to my answer would vary with consequences.

i leaned forward in my seat to give myself a more dominant and hard exterior, "truth." the word left my lips, axls gaze solely on them as his mind was laced with the memory of the previous moments.

"tell the gang about your most memorable sex story." axls words were laced with the poison and there was no antidote. i sort of shrank inside but kept my hard exterior to try and show that i wouldn't crumble.

my only really good sexual encounters had been with the boy who was taunting my existence at the table across the room. i looked up from my hands and met the direct eye contact with the star of my story. i quickly looked back down and looked around at the faces of boys who surrounded me. i leaned back in my seat and thought for a moment, trying my hardest to come up with a story about anyone but billy, all leads coming back to the boy.

"well this one is most memorable due to the reason for us having sex and also new things i tried." i began to speak, the boys leaned in to listen to my story. "so this boy, his name is billy, i've known him for three months and we've fucked a couple times." i tried to drag out the beginning as long as possible but fell short. "so basically he comes over to my house late and night and sneaks in through my window. at first i don't think anything's going to happen because it's late and we're both tired."

"oh you know damn well if a mother fucker comes into your room at night you guys are fucking or doing something." duff laughed, "we got needs." i felt both attracted and repulsed by the words duff spoke, i knew it was all true.

"anyway," i rolled my eyes at duff and continued, "we start kissing and going at it and billy is very rough, he doesn't hold back whatsoever and that's what i love, someone who knows what they want and will do whatever to get it."

"i'll be sure to keep that in mind." duff winked at me and i just shook my head and scoffed.

"do you want to hear the rest of the story or not? cause i can stop." i snapped at duff as his side comments were beginning to anger me, i could tell he was out to annoy me and push my buttons. he shook his head and gestured for me to carry on.

"so he's fucking me really roughly which is causing me to want more, he's going wild with everything, doing all the things that drive me crazy and they out of nowhere he flips me onto my stomach and hits it from a new angle." i took a drink from my water, the other boys holding their breath nearly and duff was just sitting there laughing.

"so you took it in the ass?" duff questioned, his words making fun of me, mocking me.

"no you asshole, he was still penetrating my pussy he just choose to fuck me from a new position because he's actually good at what he does." i slammed my hands down on the table as my anger had gotten the best of me. i could tell duff was also angry and annoyed with me but i choose to ignore it at first but now i had enough.

i turned my body to face him as my chest was rising and falling at a slightly picked up pace from my anger toward him. "got anything else to add you jackass?"

he shook his head, a grin prevalent on his face. i could feel myself acting up, my eyes wanting to let tears fall but my body never allowing it. i shook my head and climbed over slash to the end of the booth was so i could leave the table and take a breather. i walked out into the fresh air of outside and held my hands against my head, letting out deep breaths as i paced back and forth.

i heard the door slam behind me and thought nothing of it until i heard my name. i turned around and looked at the boy who chased after me.

"rhi, what happened?" billy asked as he pulled me into a hug, his hands wrapping my arms around his body as i let out a deep breath, his hand rubbing along my back.

"i don't know. i'm probably just overreacting." i whispered softly, my arms were wrapped around the back of his neck as he ran a hand through my hair. i breathed deeply and thought of what was happening and stepped away from billys grasp, analyzing the situation.

10:47 p.m.

i was lying on my bed in silence, flipping through my government text book and reviewing the notes whitehead passed out last class. the pages seemed like they were in a foreign language due to my tiredness and also disinterest in the book.

suddenly my telephone rang, the clear phone lighting up red with each loud ring. i sighed and sat up from my bed and walked over to my desk where my phone resided. i picked up the handset and placed it up against my ear.

"hello?" i questioned, wondering who was bothering me at such a late hour.

"hey sweetcheeks, nice to talk to you too." the voice on the other end was smug and full of itself, obviously drunk.

"who the hell is this?" i questioned, obviously annoyed and not in the mood to tolerate the behavior.

"it's duff, duff mckagan, remember me? or was axl too amazing?" he spoke sarcastically into the phone, my heart slightly shrinking from the identity of my caller.

"duff that's not funny, you know that i like you." i breathed into the phone as the wire was caught between my fingers.

"bullshit rhiannon, i saw the way you were looking at him. the way you fucking kissed him. how you were talking with him." duff began, his voice hardening as he got angry, "you were flirting with him."

"no duff i wasn't," i pleaded, "at the diner i sat next to you, i tried to talk to you but you seemed so uninterested, i tried to get through to you and closer to you but you just seemed pissed." i argued with him, my heart beat picking up slightly.

"bullshit rhiannon, you're fucking full of it. you and axl were obviously flirting and it's your fault." he threw his words onto me and it hurt, he knew how much i like him. "you're just always asking for it rhi. it's your fucking fault. you deserve what ever comes at you." before i could say anything the line went dead and my heart felt as if it had been ripped out, my feelings cut up and disposed of as if they meant nothing.

i laid down onto my bed with my knees tucked up to my chest, my body and system in shock from the accusations that were put upon me. i began to believe the poisoned words duff had fed me, maybe it was all my fault and i deserved it.