08

we sat at the booth and his eyes were glued on me, i smiled at him softly and he cocked an eyebrow at me, his face still a dead stare that he somehow managed to keep handsome.
"tell me about yourself, rhi." he broke the silence, his deep voice with pure curiosity in it.
"what would you like to know, billy?" i questioned him.
"tell me everything, so far all i know about you is that you have a tight pussy that i like to fuck." i placed my hand on his mouth as he finished his sentence he was speaking quite loud as well. he laughed darkly and sat back in his seat.
"well, my name is rhiannon johnson, i'm 17, i'm an only child, my parents are still together. i moved from las vegas to this shithole. i drive a red 1975 mustang and i like to drink and party." i shrugged, "my favorite bands are guns n' roses, def leppard, ac/dc, scorpions and a few others."
"good to know."
"tell me about yourself, mr billy hargrove." i smirked at him as i took a drink of my coke and watched billy as his fingers nervously ran across the table surface. i could tell now that he dreaded this question.
"well, i'm billy hargrove, 17, only child as well, but i have a stepsister who's a gremlin after they eat after midnight. my real mom was the best thing that ever happened to my family but she died and my dad took up drinking, he blame me for her death and has hated me since. dad later married susan, stepmonster, she doesn't stop my dad from slapping me around and everyone loves max." he took a deep breath, "my dad is a piece of shit, beats the shit outta me and tell me i'm nothing but a faggot because i actually care what i look like. moved here from california and i want to go back." my heart hurt and my stomach shrank, "i'm into most the things you are, and eating out is my specialty." he threw in to lighten the mood. i was left baffled and speechless. from the looks of billy he seemed so well put together but now knowing his background things started to make sense.
going any place but home because his father hated him, working out all the time to work up the courage to fight back, his loathing of his praised step sibling.
my hands placed on his and i smiled at him, "well my bed is always welcoming for you, and i'm a pretty good babysitter so i'll find something to keep the gremlin busy while we fuck in my room."
his eyes brightened and he laughed softly, "if the food takes any longer i'll have to show you my specialty."
i bit my lip softly but then the food came out, billys burger looked damn good, he got a double something with everything on it. mine on the other hand was just a plain burger with pickles because i didn't like other things on my food cause i'm quite picky.
i picked up a fry and began eating it. he picked up his burger and winked at me before taking a bite and slowly pulling away, his lips dragging off of the burger as if he were eating me out, his intentions very clear at this point. i raised an eyebrow and took a longer fry and placed it in my mouth, my lips wrapping around it before i pulled away slowly.
"mm, fuck." he said softly under his breath to tease me as he took another bite, doing it once more.
i moaned softly as i repeated what i had done before with the fry, this time i took the display plastic banana from the table, wiped it up and down with my napkin to clean it not intentionally showing billy how i'd give him a handjob but that's how he perceived it.
the i took the end of the plastic and placed it in my mouth sucking on it softly as my lips wrapped around it, taking more of it into my mouth as i watched billy shift in his seat. his eyes widening as i moaned softly on it before taking it out and putting it back on the table. he sat there open mouthed and i smiled to myself as i continued to eat my food.
"you gotta show me that specialty sometime." he smirked at me as he continued with his food.
every breath you take by the police filled the silence in the air as we finished our food.
"where to now?" billy asked me as if i knew this town at all.
"fuck if i know, hargrove, what's good around here?"
"me, but i'm going to prepose a competition, for lack of a better word." he began, "first one to give into sexual desires loses."
"and what is the grand prize?" i asked as i cocked an eyebrow, very much interested in the competition he was preposing.
"winner gets anything they want sexually and loser fulfills that wish." he smirked at me.
"you seem to have an awful lot of confidence for a guy who nearly creamed his pants over a plastic banana."
"harsh words from a girl who can't keep her hands or thoughts off of me." he laughed as he stood up. "let's go."
"we can go to my place, i have a hot tub." i smirked at him as he froze for a moment before agreeing.
we got into the camaro and left to my house. the engine whining as it slowed down along the residential streets.
"come on billy, this ain't funny." i looked over at him as we pulled over to the side of the road.
"this ain't me," he scoffed at me, "what about my car?" he said concerned about the safety of his car more than ours.
"you got tools in the trunk or something?" i asked him as i got out and opened to trunk, my eyes widening at the sight of women's underwear and porn magazines.
this was going to be a long and rough repair. i felt my heart shrink and i looked down.
i knew billy fucked plenty of other girls before me but seeing the stash he had made me feel sick but i couldn't show it. i had to pretend that i didn't care.
the billy i met today was a different person, he wasn't a woman hopper who only wanted to fuck, he was a boy in a troubled home who needed out as much as possible and needed help.
i sighed and took the toolbox from beneath the underwear and walked to the front of the car.
"pop your hood, billy." i ordered him and he did just that. the engine was smoking and i sighed, well fuck. he got out of the car and shut the trunk before coming over to me and standing next to me.
"what's the verdict ms mechanic?" he laughed softly as his deep voice made me melt slowly, the image of the trunk coming back and ruining it.
"well, not an easy fix but it can be done. i'll just need your help. can you do that or will you throw me on the hood and fuck me lifeless?" i asked him as i laughed softly.
he shook his head as he stood back and leaned against a pole, i bent far over into the hood of his car and felt his eyes watching my ass. i moved it slowly and subtly but enough for him to notice and get frustrated.
"dammit rhi, just fix the fuckin car so we can go in your hot tub. i'm sore." he winked at me and i looked back at him as i bit my lip softly at the sight of him.
"damn." i whispered to myself as i got to work. billy would come by here and there and place his hand on the small of my back causing me to miss this large hands grazing along my body but i couldn't break now.
it was going to be a long couple of hours because we both wanted to win and neither would settle for less.

20 minutes later

billy was standing directly behind me causing me to feel pressured and uncomfortable. i looked back slightly at him and backed up a little bit and rubbed my ass along his crotch slowly, his body wanting to step back but not doing it. i finished up the car and turned to face billy. closing the hood behind me as i sat on it.
he stood between my legs as i looked up at him, biting my lip softly. wanting and craving his touch, for the slightest moment i felt like giving in but stopped myself, he stepped back and got into the car quite angrily.
i got in as well and we took off to my house, the car silent between us but the song rock you like a hurricane by scorpions playing in the back, perhaps one of the most sexual songs to play while in our competition.

y'all this chapter sucks & i'm sorry, leave some suggestions on what you wanna read down in the comments and i'll post them!
don't forget to like and comment and tell ya friends about it.