16

my hands interlaced with steve's and i leaned across the table to him, kissing him softly, he fell into it as well. his hands ran through my hair as my hand resided on his soft cheek. he pulled away slowly, biting his lip as he looked at me.

"let's go to my car." he whispered under his breath as his thumb brushed along my plump bottom lip slowly. i nodded at his request and we both stood up and left. we couldn't have gotten out of their quicker. we quickly rushed to steve's car and sat in the backseat where he pulled me onto his lap, his hands having a tight grip on my waist.

our foreheads rested against each others and i smiled at him, his lips kissing from my cheek down to my neck. i let out a soft moan and that only fed to his desire. his hands ran up my shirt and pulled it off, tossing it to the side as his hands ran along my black shorts bra.

"babygirl." he mumbled under his breath as his hands gripped and squeezed my boobs. his lips trailing down to my collarbone before meeting the bare skin of the parts of my chest that were showing. my legs wrapped tightly around his waist as soft moans escaped my lips. he bit and sucked on my sensitive skin softly.

one thing i couldn't stand about being with steve is that he's so soft and slow, billy is rough and is slow in a good way, he teases me and edges me. steve is just a boring fuck.

i pulled off steve's shirt and discarded it to the side, my hands falling down to his jeans as my hands tried to unbutton his jeans, my hands consequently rubbing along his growing erection. his lips met mine once again and my hands successfully removed his jeans. he had no problem removing my shorts due to the fact that they had no sort of button or zipper and they were easy to slide off.

he flipped me over onto my back as he hovered his hips above mine resting his weight on his knees. his hands ran along my body, from my collarbone, along my bra, down my stomach and down to my hipbones where he began to kiss and suck on the sensitive skin.

his fingers teased along the hem of my thong as my eyes watched him intensely, my breathing slow and steady as his lips were inches from my cloth covered entrance. he slowly pulled down my thong and placed it in his back pocket. he pulled down his boxers and lined himself at my entrance. his eyes were locked on mine waiting for the approval he wanted.

another thing i enjoyed more about when being with billy was that he did whatever he wanted. he didn't care for my approval, once he knew what he wanted he'd get it in his own way. he'd have me yelling and screaming within seconds without a doubt because he was so rough and roughness was what i desired.

i nodded up at steve and with that he thrusted himself into me, giving me time to adjust to him before he began his evenly paced thrusts. i leaned my head back slightly as his thrusting slightly picked up, my bottom lip caught between my teeth as i let out a soft moan. a huge smirk plastered on steve's face as he heard my moan, his lust getting the best of him and he picked up his speed drastically.

my moans were much more prominent now, my hand gripping a tight hold on his bicep as my lips were left agape, moans pouring out of them from the change of speed.

"fuck, steve. harder." i moaned out, my free hand tangling in his hair as my legs wrapped around his waist to give him a better angle. he let out deep moans, his bottom lips caught between his teeth.

it was quite a nice change to actually hear moans from the man you were fucking. moans from men are so sexy and hot and it's much better to hear moans than groans. steve's moans were so hot and they made me feel like i was doing something right and pushing me to my climax much quicker.

billy can get me to cum quite quickly but he teases and restricts me so i'm unable to do it in the moment but steve was different.

i had finally reached my high and let out a loud scream as i released myself onto him, my eyes practically rolling to the back of my head as my breathing came out in fits. steve quickly released himself after and smiled down at me as he planted a soft kiss on my forehead. i bit my lip softly and rested my hand on his cheek, he pulled out of me and laid next to me on the backseat, his hands trailing along my waist as i let a soft smile show. we laid there in silence and steve looked at the clock in his car.

"i guess i better get the kids home." he laughed softly to himself and sat up, pulling on his boxers and stretching his arms out. i nodded and looked around for my thong, my eyes following over to steve as i cocked an eyebrow at him.

"steve, come on. i need those." i laughed softly at him and he shook his head.

"you sure about that?" he pleaded.

"yes steve, i need my thong to wear my spandex shorts." i laughed softly and took them from his grasp and pulled them on along with my bra. i grabbed my shorts and put them on, i finally took billys shirt in my hand and sighed before pulling it on, steve was fully dressed and helped me out of the car.

"well, good luck to the kids who are gonna sit in the back seat." he laughed as he shook his head and we walked into the arcade together. "you need a ride home, rhi?"

"yes please, my ride bailed on me and i don't live close enough to walk." i chuckled and shook my head as we walked over to the crowded kids standing around a video game.

"alright kids, let's go." steve said and they all groaned before turning and walking behind us as we walked to the car.

"oh shit, the back seat it all damp and smells like sweat and something else." a curly haired kid yelled out and i clamped my hands over my mouth to prevent me from laughing. steve's hand fell to my upper thigh to keep me quite.

"aye, dustin let's watch the language, alright?" steve argued and dustin shook his head.

we all were silent during the car ride and i couldn't wait for it to end.