24

November 4, 1984

i woke up, alarm clock blaring the blasted ringing of the metal disks hitting against the clock itself.

6:00 a.m.

i pulled the blankets over my head and cursed the morning for ending my deep slumber. i ripped the blankets from my hidden body and reached for the clock that resided on the table next to me but met nothing but a cold and empty desk. i rolled my eyes and turned to face my right side so my hand could sweep the clock from the table where it stood and silence it forever.

my cold body met the warmth of a stranger, their exposed skin blessing my eyes as they fell upon the muscular back and rib cage uncovered my the sprawled out toned arms. the face of the stranger buried in the pillow to mute the alarm clock noise.

my hand reached across the unknown soul in an unfamiliar setting as i shut off the alarm clock and sat up slightly, my hand slowly running along the toned and warm back, my breathing never changing pace as i felt at ease with the nameless man and his bed that i was in.

i heard a deep groan of pleasure from the male who's body had become my wonderland, a small smile residing on my face. i took another look at the body next to mine and studied the features, tanned a soft bronze, prominent muscles proudly showing along the back, the tanned and toned arms slightly flexing as my nails trailed along his back signaling that it both tickled and felt good. his body slightly shivering under mine as he let out a deep breath.

his body slightly shifting under my touch as he slowly turned around, his toned chest and stomach exposing itself to my eyes as my palm softly rested on the torso of the man. my eyes trailing from his toned and tight abdominal region up to his broad chest where it rose and fell at a slow pace. my eyes grazing along the plump lips of the man who laid next to me, all the way up to the gorgeous eyes that dared to call themselves home. luscious hair falling to the side of the beautiful face that owned the body.

november 1, 1984

i woke up to the noise of yelling and loud music flooding the house, i rubbed my eyes and sat up from the place where i slept, i looked around slightly and didn't fully recognize the place in which i slept. i sat up and felt an immediate headache attack me as i sat up too quickly. i held my head in my hands a moment and looked down, noticing i was only wearing a large white t-shirt along with my purple thong.

i looked around the room once more and began to recognize it a little more, my head wrapping around the fact that i was somewhere i knew but not too well.

the dark blue comforter covering my body as if clouds surrounded it, the dark red sheets below me contrasting the blue. i ran a hand through my hair as i saw the collection of band posters around the walls, those including scorpions, ratt, ac/dc, def leppard, poison, van halen, mötley crüe, whitesnake, winger and many other flooding the once white walls. i looked to my left and saw a bass guitar in the corner and scratched my head, what the hell.

i looked up at the ceiling and saw a poster of pam anderson hanging and laughed softly as i realized who's room i was in. duff. i got out of bed and walked into the bathroom where i saw a mess of myself.

my face red, eyes swollen, cheeks puffy, lips red, swollen and slightly bruised, mascara stains along my face. my recollection from the previous night absent as i tried to recall the minor events that had taken place. all i could remember was that we threw a major and successful party and everyone was happy. nothing had gone wrong.

i walked downstairs and saw the five boys i had known for a short while walking around the house with large black trash bags picking up the mess that had been made. i wasn't looking for attention, but somehow it fell upon me as an empty beer can was thrown at my legs that stood on the midsection of the long staircase.

the culprit smirked at me and winked, "well ain't you a sight for sore eyes." he smirked and me and i shook my head slowly as i rolled my eyes, my hand raising slightly as i flipped him off.

"always a pleasure, axl rose." i laughed softly at him and he just winked at me before continuing his trash work. i walked to the bottom of the steps and saw the rest of the boys peer around their corners to get a look at me before going back to what they had been doing.

i walked into the kitchen where i found duff picking up stacks of red solo cups and tossing them into his trash bag that was already half full, i smirked as i saw him and walked up behind him knowing full well he didn't see me. i quietly stood behind him and gazed at his muscular toned back and bit my lip softly at the sight. i wrapped my arms under his and latched my palms to his collarbones and shoulders, pulling him close to me as i softly kissed the backs of his shoulders and down along his back.

i heard a softly moan come from his lips as he slowly turned around, interlacing our fingers together as he held onto my hands and kissed me softly.

"you have no idea how long i've wanted to do that." he said softly as he kissed my forehead and looked down into my eyes. i smiled up at him and nodded slowly.

"you have no idea how long i've wanted you to do that." i smirked up at him and ran my hands along his bare chest, softly kissing along the skin.

i wrapped my arms tightly around him, feeling his large hands running through my hair. i heard footsteps behind us a laughed softly. i felt duff moving above me and i decided to look to see what he was doing, he was shaking his head and doing other things but stopped before i could see. i turned around and saw the rest of the boys flooding the entryway to the kitchen and smiled at them as their gazes were on just me and duff.

"what are you doing, rhiannon?" axl asked me as he folded his arms across his bare chest, slight anger showing through his tough exterior.

"not picking up trash." i snapped back at him and left duffs embrace, resting my hands on my hips as i cocked an eyebrow at the boy who was angered with my actions.

there was a long silence that felt eternal and i was getting tired of it, before i knew it i watched slash pick up a large deep purple bowl and throw it across the room to break the silence causing us all to laugh before realizing what he had done.

"oops." slash shrugged as he let out a giggle, "had to break the silence somehow."

"slash, that was my moms, she's going to kill you." duff spoke as he ran a hand through his hair, stress filled his mood. "oh my god."

we all laughed loudly at the statement and slash walked over to duff and gave him a hug, "i'm sorry man, i'll make it up to your mom." slash winked and steven clamped his hand over his mouth in shock and duff let out a small laugh before grabbing slash into a choke hold and running his fist through the jungle of hair slash had to rub against his head.

"say uncle!" duff yelled as slash was hitting his arm and trying to break free from the torture trap he got himself into.

"eat shit." he laughed as he continuously punched duffs arm to try and break free but failed. after a minute he finally fell into it and hollered out.

"uncle! uncle!" slash yelled out and duff released his grip and pushed slash forward into the pile of boys.

"i win." duff winked at slash and slash just flipped him off. i glanced over at the two boys who were the best of friends and wondered everything about them but left the thought be.

i walked past the four boys standing in the doorway to go upstairs and find my clothes so that i could somewhat help and get home to change.

by the time i had finished showering, finding clean clothes and packing up my things the house looked somewhat decent so i figured my help wasn't needed. the boys all gathered by the front door with me and gave out hugs signaling that they would miss me and wanted to see me again soon.

"i will see you boys tomorrow or sooner, i just have to get some shit sorted out and i'll be back." i smiled at them and they nodded.

i hugged them each individually and missed the warmth of their embraces, their tight hugs and muscular arms that made me feel so welcome and at home.

"you should come to our practices," axl began as he leaned against the doorframe. i nodded at his statement and waved goodbye before leaving for today.