11

the remainder of the day drug on, and all that was on my mind was billy. i was drawing in my notebook with whitesnake playing in the background. i sang along to it softly as the music played.
"i don't know where it going, but i sure know where i've been." i sang softly, "i ain't wasting no more time. here i go again, here i go again." i began to get anxious in my seat and couldn't contain myself much after that, i jumped out of my chair once the song hyped up and i began dancing around my room, flipping my hair around and singing loudly. my radio now turned up high as i went along with it.
"HERE I GO AGAIN ON MY OWN! GOING DOWN THE ONLY ROAD IVE EVER KNOWN!" i laughed as i danced around and one of my house keepers came up to my room  and told me to quiet down. i nodded at her and she smiled before coming to the center of my room and dancing with me.
out of all the years we had jamison, i had never seen her let loose like that. we were laughing and dancing and i felt happy. we would down the excitement once my parents got home. i changed into a maroon shirt and black spandex shorts before walking down to the kitchen to greet my parents. they were too into their work papers to make contact with me or even notice i was there.
"hi guys, how was work today?" i said as i leaned against the doorframe of the kitchen. "so glad we can have a conversation." i sighed as i walked over to the fridge. my dad rolled his eyes at me and dropped his papers.
"what was that, rhiannon?" he asked me as he stood up and turned to face me. i sighed and shook my head.
"nothing, it was nothing." i turned around and walked back upstairs, stopping on the third step as i heard my dad talking.
"jamison, make sure rhiannon keeps to her things upstairs," he began, "lacy and i have lots of work to do and we don't have the time for rhiannon's antics."
i frowned and walked back upstairs, taking in a deep breath and closing my door. i sat on my bed and looked up, i'm going to nancys.
i packed my duffle bag full with outfits, makeup, shower stuff, and other things. i wasn't sure how long i'd be there but i knew i needed to get out of my house.
i tossed my bag out the window and put my keys in my pocket, i climbed out my window and onto the roof where i could see nothing but open skies and a city that carried on for miles, this was the first time i was actually able to take hawkins in and appreciate it, my time was cut short by my pressed time. i slowly walked over to the tree by the house and began to climb down that, having your room on the third floor wasn't at all as fun when you were sneaking out but it had to do.
my foot grip was lost and i ended up sliding down quite a lot as a result of it, my hands scratched up along with my face having quite a bit of blood drawn from it but it was nothing i couldn't handle.
once i got to the grass i turned around and saw my parents cars were gone. "all that fuckin work and i could've taken the door, fuck me." i shook my head.
"with pleasure." i turned around and bumped into the broad chested steve, i shrunk inside but smiled up at him.
"what's up, harrington?"
"not much, where you running off to, rhiannon?" his hand fell through my hair.
"just to...babysit." i nodded and picked up my bag.
"who are you babysitting?"
"will, will wheeler." i blurted out.
"i'll see you tonight then," he smirked at me and i nodded before running over to my car and starting it, i couldn't stay at nancy's house. too obvious.
i couldn't stay at billys because that would cause conflict with his father. my car was my best bet at the moment. i pulled out of my driveway and left throughout the streets and through the town, looking for something to do and someone to meet."

sorry this chapter is so short and boring, i had no inspiration for this chapter but the next will be much better.