09

billy and i had finally arrived at my house and i couldn't have been happier, i had gotten a new bathing suit but hadn't been able to wear it since the move took so long. i took him into my house and upstairs to my room.
a place where he was very familiar. a place where we could both relieve our stresses with a sexual encounter with each other. i sat him on my bed as i began rummaging through my dresser drawers. i finally pulled out my black bikini, it was very small around my tits and was high cut on my hips for the bottoms. i acted like i forgot he was in the room as i began to strip myself completely naked.
my bare ass in his view as i pulled on the bottoms. he cleared his throat and i turned around, my bare chest in his full view, he took a deep breath before looking up at me.
"got anything for me to wear in there," he asked me as i slowly pulled on my bikini top, my hands softly squeezing my tits before dropping my hands and standing in front of billy, getting down onto my knees as i placed my hands on his thighs.
"tie this for me and i'll go get you some trunks?" i asked sweetly as i leaned my head toward him right above his crotch, to give him access to the neck tying part.
"jesus christ." he mumbled under his breath as my head neared his hardening dick. he tied it quickly and sat me up. "go get me bottoms." he ordered and i got up and left the room. i heard billy sigh deeply as i walked out of the room.
i went into our spare bedroom where all of my cousins clothes were and pulled out a pair of swim shorts for him.
taking them back into my room i found billy looking around, he was standing above my dresser where i had pictures of my family and friends, something tucked in his hand but i couldn't care to know what it was.
"billy, i have your swim shorts." i smiled at him as i held them in my hands. he came over and took them from me, my eyes on him as he removed his shirt, i bit my lip softly at the sight of his body, the things he could do to me. he then dropped his bottoms and replaced them with the new ones.
i took his hand and led him out to the backyard where the hot tub resided. i turned on the bubbles and stepped inside, moaning softly at the hot water, watching billy struggle as he stood, trying not to attack me.
he stepped inside and sat down next to me, his eyes gazing from mine to my lips, back and forth two more times before leaning back against the hot tub wall.
"well this feels quite nice," he smirked at me.
i nodded over at him and placed my hand on his chest, his eyes watching me intensely, hoping i'd break but i stood strong.
"tell me billy, what's your favorite part about fucking me? is it my tightness, my moans, my taste, the way i beg for you to continue to fuck me?" i began, "what is it billy?" i asked him as i slowly untied my swim top. my top falling off my body as i looked up at him.
"rhi this ain't fair, you can't tease me like this." he said sharply between his teeth, his jaw locked together as he watched my body move through the water.
"then show me how to act and put me in my place billy." i mumbled, "show me how to be your good girl." i whispered softly as my body hovered over his, our skin barely touching as my head leaned back slightly as i felt his erect member pressing on my thigh.
"don't test me rhi, you know i will." he growled at me as i whimpered softly against his ear.
"fuck this." he breathed before kissing me deeply, his fingers wasting no time as he inserted two of them into me quickly. i took in a deep breath as his finger dipped into me, my back arching slightly as my bare chest pressed on his.
"billy," i moaned out softly, "fuck, i want you to fuck me." i moaned out and he smirked at me before pulling his fingers out and sucking on them for a moment. his sweet and handsome yet rugged face contorted into a smirk.
"not now, i'm relaxing." he breathed softly before leaning his head back against the wall that the hot tub was built from.
i sat there with my jaw dropped and  i splashed water over his way, just a little bit, not too much damage done and i laid back. the next thing i knew there was a huge ass wave of water hitting all over my body getting all over me.
"billy!" i yelled, "what the fuck i'm soaked!"
"baby, i could've told you that by just feeling you." he winked at me before holding his hands up to splash me with water once more. i beat him to it and got his hair all wet.
"now we're even." i smirked at him, just as i thought i was in the clear he splashed me again, we continued with the war for three more minutes. he was happy and laughing. something i hadn't seen before in billy hargrove.
"cease fire, rhi!" he laughed, "truce!" he smiled at me and i nodded.
"fair battle hargrove, but i totally kicked your ass." i laughed and he shook his head.
"no way, johnson, i totally won!" he smiled at me and i shook my head. i heard the house phone ringing and i got out and walked over to the phone and answered it.
"hello, johnson residence, how can i help you?"
"is this rhi?"
"yes it is, who may i ask is speaking?"
"this is mr hargrove, billys dad. put him on the phone, would ya?"
"why would you assume billy is here?"
"because he's got a piece of paper with this number written on it on his mirror. fuckin faggot spends all day lookin in it and you just might be the whore of the day. let me speak to the fucker."
"why do you need to speak with him?"
"because he isn't home and i haven't seen max either, that fucker is so in himself he doesn't ever care for his sister."
"max is with us. i'm helping her with her homework as we speak. and billy isn't a fucker or a faggot, he's a nice guy but you wouldn't know because you're too into yourself that you can't realize what billy's done for you, you no good drunk piece of shit."
"well ain't you got a fuckin mouth on you."
"fuck yeah i do, pull your head out of the alcohol and out of your ass and put your real son first sometimes."
i hung up the phone, my anger and rage coming out but i had to keep it suppressed.
"billy we need to go get the gremlin."
"but we're having fun, why?" he whined as he looked up at me.
"because that was your dad and i kinda told him i was helping max with homework so he wouldn't be mad at you."
"fuck, we need to go now." he got out of the tub and into the house, not caring to put on a shirt but threw me his as i tied my swimsuit top and pulled on the shirt. we ran out to the car and drove to the school quickly. i had to get my car and billy had to get max so it worked out. we would've ended coming back to my place anyway but having max seemed like a dreaded idea.
we pulled up to the school and billy stood outside the car looking for max.
"max!" he yelled as he leaned against the car, seeing her bright red hair emerging through the green grassy fields. she came over to the car and i moved away, walking over to my car as i got into it and looked over at billy.
he nodded at me and followed me back to my house.