Lotor stood in front of the door to their room, and sighed, knocking on it slightly. A small laugh was heard from inside the room. "You can come in, it's your room too." Lance called out. Lotor felt his heart leap at Lance's voice, and slid the door open. "I know, I just didn't want to walk in on you if you weren't dre-" Lotor blinked, turning his head to give Lance privacy. Lance was brushing his wet hair, and had a small white towel draped loosely around his hips.

He slipped over to Lotor and tugged him inside, pressing the button near the door to shut it. "You have seen, touched, and licked every inch of me, and now you are shy?" Lance poked at him, grinning. Lotor blushed, it had been so long since Lance had been near him, alive and well, not to mention he has been pent up for quite some time.

Lance smiled up at him, running his small hand up Lotor's chest, with clear intentions. Lotor cleared his throat and stepped back, earning a frown from Lance. "You don't want to?" Lance asked. Lotor scratched his head. "It isn't that I don't want to, I do, trust me... but we need to talk, about all this."

Lance looked down at himself, then back at Lotor, cocking his head to the side. "I know I said we need to talk, but can't we save that for later? We haven't been together in over 2 weeks, it has been so long. And I told you I was cool with this appearance, I don't mind the change. You saved me, and I want to repay that debt." He sauntered over to Lotor again, trying to pull him into the mood, but Lotor couldn't, not without clearing his conscious.

"Please Lance." Lotor pleaded. Lance froze, surprised, but nodded. "If you want to talk, let's talk." Lotor thanked him, before going and sitting on the bed while Lance tugged on some pants. Lance sat next to him, and Lotor without thinking, turned and embraced him tightly in his arms. Lance let out an 'oof' before wrapping his arms around Lotor happily.

Lotor leaned back, pressing his hands gently against Lance's cheeks and giving him a soft kiss. "I love you so much Lance." he spoke as he pulled away. Lance smiled back, turning his head to kiss one of Lotor's hands. "I love you too. Thank you for saving me."

Lotor's smile faltered slightly, but he nodded and turned to look away from Lance as he spoke.

"It.. it isn't just your appearance that has changed, it is also... you that changed."

Lance raised an eyebrow, and Lotor continued. "Your lifespan has increased, to the point you will probably live as long as the galran and altean people do."

He glanced at Lance and saw his eyes wide as he looked off towards the walls. "So.. I will live longer than my friends.. my family?" He glanced at Lotor, and Lotor nodded slightly, the look on Lance's face stung his heart.

"Trust me Lance, if I knew it did that I..."

"You would still do it, to save me?" Lance asked, cutting him off. Lotor nodded silently. Lance laced his fingers together. "I... I don't want to witness all my friends and family dying before me... I can't imagine my life without them."

Lotor nodded, understandingly.

"But.. I don't think I can see my life without you in it either." Lance turned and reached over to grip Lotor's hands in his own. Lotor felt his eyes water, but turned to look away. "I love you so much, I couldn't stand to see you dying before my eyes. And I am unbelievably sorry that you will live longer than your family, than your friends... but I mean, you aren't immortal so... so if you wanted to.."

"Stop." Lance cut him off, his eyebrows furrowed. "Do not apologize to me, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And if that is hundreds of years, that is fine with me. Even more time to truly show you how much I love you." Lance smiled, reaching up to wipe at Lotor's tears.

Lotor scowled at himself. "I am such a weakling.. You should not see this side of me."

"Lotor.. I want to see every side of you. I want to be with you all the time. I want you to be you around me, and if that is someone who actually has emotions, that is more than I could ask for. Yes.. I am abit upset about living longer than my family and friends, but when it comes down to it, I choose to be with you, and I don't want that to change. You gave me my future back, when I could have lost it 2 weeks ago."

Lance pulled Lotor's head down to kiss him, and Lotor felt himself wrapped in the wonderfully warm heat Lance gave off.

"And to point out; you are NOT weak. If anything, showing this side of you shows how strong you have always been. You have a caring, loving heart Lotor. It is why I fell in love with you. You are honest and sweet, and you treated me like a prince or something." Lance laughed. Lotor smiled. "You are my prince, my kitten, my everything." Lotor breathed, hugging Lance tightly to his chest.

The two shared tender kisses before Lotor got up, and Lance watched him quietly. "I want... I want to go somewhere with you." Lotor started.

"Ooh, like a date?" Lance cooed. Lotor blushed and nodded. "I have never had a proper date in all my life, so I may screw it up." Lance laughed, getting up to take his arm and wrap his arms around it. "Anything done with you would be a blast!"

Lotor smiled down at the younger male before Lance spoke. "By the way, how old are you exactly?"

Lotor laughed. "By human standards, I would have been dead hundreds of years ago. I am 832 years old." Lance gaped at him. "I am dating an old fart!" Lance giggled. Lotor raised an eyebrow. "An old fart that can make you moan over and over I might add." He grabbed Lance by his sides and shoved him down onto the bed, tickling his sides.

Lance flew into a fit of laughter as he struggled to get Lotor's hands off him. "Noo! ha-haahaha stopp ahahaha." Lance was laughing so hard, tears were forming. Lotor paused, and leaned down to peck kisses all over Lance's face.

Lance hummed, his breathing returning to normal as the two snuggled. "So... where do you want to go?" Lance asked, running his hands through Lotor's hair.

Lotor nuzzled Lance's chest, sending vibrations up Lance's spine as he spoke. "I was thinking... Earth. I want to visit your family." He tilted his head up, looking to see if Lance would be ok with that. Lance smiled, pulling Lotor's face closer to kiss his forehead.

"It's a date then."

I THINK I MADE LOTOR TOO EMOTIONAL! I HAVE MADE HIM HAVE... FEELINGS!

Though on the bright side, a new chapter! I made you guys wait too long, but I was struggling on how to word this. I still don't think this chapter is that great, but eeeeeyyy hopefully you like!

Next chapter, some fun times on earth! Woooooooooo