Sunset and her Group watch Red vs Blue. Part 7. Watching some P.S.A.

Start from the beginning

"Cause I called it," Sunset smirked in self satisfaction.

".... i'm tempting to add more time to your punishment just for that joke," muttered the glasses wearing teen.

Grif heads across in front of Simmons, off camera

Grif: I see you, oh yeah, I see you up there buddy!

Simmons: I'm sure a lot of you have encountered weapons of mass destruction in your daily lives. In fact, you may have some friends who think it's 'cool' to stockpile VX Nerve Gas. But it's not. They may say "everybody's doing it," but if they told you to jump off a-

Another bullet trail over his head and into the background and Simmons ducks

"Oh thank god," muttered Rainbow Dash. Simmons little speech was getting both long winded and preachy for her.

Simmons: Son of a bitch!

Church: Almost got you that time, chump!

"Doubtful and not even close," Fluttershy sighed, wanting to know the rest of the message.

Grif running on camera and in to the base.

Grif: Oh, oh that's it. I'm getting my rifle!

Simmons: And remember kids, violence is never the answer.

"Good advice and message," Fluttershy and Applejack agreed.

Screen fades to black More bullet trails over Simmons as he crouches down.

Simmons: You ol' COCK BITE!

Church: Hey, I'll bet that one hurt!

"Think he got lucky?" Twilight asked, going over the odds of Church getting a hit in her head.

"Not on his best day," Rarity replied while looking at her nails.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fade inside the Blue base. Tucker is seen with a picture of Church in the background, Ghost Church is standing in the back of the hall.

"Just from the first scene i can tell this is another P.S.A," commented Applejack.

"Let's just hope their not that many more of this type of episodes," muttered Rainbow Dash. wanting to get back to the main show, especially after that cliffhanger.

"Though Ghost church in the background is kinda creepy," Twilight admitted as she had a hard time taking her eye's of the

Tucker: Hey, this is Tucker here from the Blue Army. Uh, we're not releasing a video this week 'cause, who are we kidding, we can't compete with anything that's related to Halo 2. So take this opportunity to download the new footage, and I'll take this opportunity to clean all this black crap off my armor.

"Halo 2?" Fluttershy questioned.

"Maybe it's something this show is based off of?" Rarity suggested.

"Sounds interesting though," added Sunset.

Caboose stands up from behind Tucker.

Caboose: You? I'm the one doing all the polishing here.

"Making the rookie do all the work? Must be so hard for you," Rarity mocked in an over dramatic fashion. She might be a neat freak, but at least she'll do something on her own unless it was too difficult.

Tucker: Caboose, did I tell you to stop? Get back to work.

"Kinky," laughed out Sunset. She wondered if Tucker realised how his words could of been taken out of context.