chapter 9 part 3

I woke up wrapped in Eric arms the next morning and quickly remembered the past evening. Eric still loved me and hadn’t wanted to break up with me or run away from me or the baby. I was content just lying there wrapped in Eric’s arms but then I realized I had to pee and I couldn’t hold it much longer. I tried to move silently without waking Eric up, but as soon as I got off the bed a sleepy but worried Eric woke up.

“What’s wrong? Are you okay?” he asked still groggy but very concerned.

“I’m fine, I have to pee. Go back to sleep.” I said as I chuckled at him. He laid his head back down on the pillow but kept his eyes open as I slipped into the bathroom.

When I was done I walked back into the room and laid down next to Eric who was still awake and eagerly wrapped his arms back around me, and placing one of his hands on my belly. “How far along are you?” Eric asked. “I forgot to ask yesterday.”

“8 weeks.” I replied.

He was quiet for a minute before saying, “Ahh, I remember that night.” Causing both of us to start laughing.

“Oh shut up.” I said playfully.

“What I do. It was the last time we saw each other before school started.”

I could feel myself starting to blush remembering that night. “I know I was there, remember.”

“Oh you were? I don’t recall you being there.” He said playing along.

“I’m pretty sure I was, but hey maybe I’m remembering the wrong night with the wrong guy.” I said trying to get a reaction out of him.

His face went blank, not knowing how to respond before saying, “Oh if it was me that was there you would have no problem remembering. At all.”

I giggled as I said, “Oh maybe it was with you. But I’m still not certain.”

He rolled over on top of me before saying, “How about I jog your memory?” before leaning down and trailing kisses down my neck. I let him have his way with me for a little while. When is “friend” made an appearance, I finally spoke up.

“Eric, I love this, I really do, but I thought we weren’t going that far until after graduation.” I was sad that spoke up and caused him to stop.

“You’re right. I’m sorry, I should have stopped a little while ago.” He said as he quickly moved off of me.

“Don’t apologize!  I love it when you do that. I just didn’t want you to regret it later.”

“I know. How about you stay here and I’ll go make you breakfast and we can have breakfast in bed?”

“But I’d rather help you cook, or at least watch you. I don’t want to be stuck in here while you’re out there.”  I hated it when we had to be apart even if the only thing separating us was a couple of walls.

“Fine, you can come. I just thought I’d make you and the baby a nice breakfast.”

“Any breakfast you make us is a wonderful breakfast.” I said following him out of bed and into the kitchen.

“What do you want?” he said looking in the fridge.

“Whatever.” I said as I sat down at the table.

“Pancakes?”

“Oh that sounds good.”

“Okay pancakes it is.”

I watched as he grabbed all the ingredients and started to cook. I offered to help but he told me just to sit down that he gots this. When they were done he set them on a big plate in the middle of the table I was sitting at.